Chapter 23: Who are YOU?

Mark

Hyuck hasn't been back to school for three days in a row. Why is he avoiding contact with me?

Or could it be that someone else has done something to him?

"Class is dismissed, and remember to do your homework tonight. I don't want to lecture you again!" My science teacher warns us. She is very mean at times, but today she was extremely cruel. The teacher handed us 14 pages of work!

"Mark! Mark, hurry your butt here!" Jaemin yells at the top of his lungs.

I quickly place my items inside my backpack and run outside to the hallway. Everyone's gone by now, so there's no reason to be embarrassed.

"Have you gotten closer to Donghyuck?" Jaemin asks me with seriousness.

"N-no, he hasn't been coming to school, and I don't know how to start!" I hurriedly say, but Jaemin interrupts my train of thought.

"You better hurry, Jeno is pressuring me." He say nervously.

"Pressuring you for what?" I ask him teasingly, but it seems to bug him a lot because his cheeks are burning red.

"Just hurry, and make it obvious that you want him back!" Jaemin says shouts as he speed walks out of the lonely hallway, leaving me alone and confused.

"Should I text Hyuck?" I ask myself.

When I was about to take my phone out, the same dirty blonde boy walked towards me.

Lucas is back.

"What are you doing here, in the dark hallways?" I question him, he glares at me strongly with a cold aura.

"Non of your business. By the way, do you know where Donghyuck has been?" He asks me with exaughstion.

"No, how should I know?" I respond,

"I just thought that you cared about his condition." He said back, and then he smirks evilly at me, or is it my imagination?

"Wait! Do you perhaps know where he is?" I ask Lucas sternly, he just laughs and turns away.

"You'll figure it out" he replies coldly.

I will find out what happened, today as I follow you now.