Chap 10: I'm sorry too

Donghyuck

The school's nursery room is filled with silence.

"Mark, h-how are you feeling?" I ask him, trying to ease the growing tension between them.

"I'm fine, i-it's just that my heart is beating erratically." He said while slowly trying to stand up, but I can't let him use to much strength.

He is still too weak.

"Mark stop." I say him in a serious tone.

But the stupid kid won't stop. His breathing is speeding up now and his arms are shaking.

Mark looks awful, and I feel the same.

"Mark! I told you to stop and you didn't hear me!" I catch him before he would have slipped off the bed.

I wish I could hold him closer for longer! But I know that he doesn't want me.

So I release him when I place him back on his bed.

"Mark, please listen to me, okay?"

He nods at me and turns away.

"Why am I in pain?" He cries as he grabs a tissue from the tissue box next to the bed.

My Mark is crying....but I can't comfort him. I don't know how to comfort him now.

Things have changed.

"Why do I have to make so many mistakes!" He sobs harder, and harder.

My heart hurriedly reacts to his actions and I stand from my chair to run towards his bed. I hug him tightly onto me, he needs comfort,and no one else is here but me.

I squeeze him tightly to reassure him and myself that this is truly happening.

Nothing in the world can break this moment.

Nothing.

"Donghyuck..." Mark mumbles in between sobs.

"Yes" I say back to Mark in the most gentle way possible.

"Can you be mine again?"

oh