Chapter 34: I don't know, please tell me!

Mark POV

"Can't you stop running for a sec! Aish!" Donghyuck whines as he sits down on the sidewalk. He scrunched his face in pain as he sat on the edge.

"Why did we run either ways? My legs are in pain now!" He complains, I laugh at his short temper and he scolds me. I shut my mouth quiet, I must remain serious about the situation.

"Why did you make me run? What is happening and how come you know who I am?" He blurts out from one single breath. His glare faces the cement below his feet trying hard not to look up at me. I must tell him the truth.

"First of all, you've been lied to. You aren't anything to Lucas, and he never even met you" I pause in case Donghyuck needs a moment to digest all the information. He nods his head without moving his stance.

I take it as a sign to continue.

"I-I know that Jeno was your boyfriend, do you know about it?" I ask slowly, because this Donghyuck is unpredictable.

"Yeah, he told me some days ago." Donghyuck said matter of factly. I nod and try to proceed slowly.

"You know how you both met?" I ask, but he stays still.

"I don't want to know about the others! I want to know why this is all happening and how you know who I am but no one has ever told me anything about you?" Donghyuck bursts out exclaiming his desperation.

I must have been too confusing. about this all.

I should get to the point then.

"Donghyuck, Lucas wants to make you fall in love with him because we were both trying to make you fall for us. But he is practically using your oblivisouness to his advantage h-"

"Wait! So how do you know me since Lucas is nothing but a stranger to me?" He stops me from saying anything more about Lucas, his gaze focuses on me only.

The sun is setting behind him and the light makes his sunkissed skin glow beautifully. The clouds and sky emerge into colors of yellow, orange, pink and purple. But his presence and slim figure is an extraordinary creation from nature.

He leaves me breathless.

If only he remembered how much I love him.

"I was your boyfriend, but I broke up with you because I was so-"

"I don't need to hear more, Mark. I don't want to hear anything about this anymore. Why is this world do cruel? I don't understand why this all happened to me before I got my memory swiped! Just why do you have to be here?! Why do even care about me if we aren't a thing anymore?"

I couldn't hold it anymore, he is in the end my light and happiness.

"IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DONGHYUCK"