Chapter 32: so this is real?

Donghyuck

"You were my what?!" I ask him in shock, where do I get all these boys in my life.

Was I a casanova that broke guy's hearts?

"Hyuck, you have to know that Lucas isn't who you think he is!" Mark said, his arms trembling as he walks closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask impatiently, Lucas has been very kind to me.

Why shouldn't I trust him?

"Lucas lied to you, and he erased your memory"

Lucas did what?!

"It all makes sense Hyuck, has Jeno told you anything about your relationship?" Mark asks me intently, his eyes shining with hope and what seems to be fear.

"Mark, I don't know much" I said back, and thinking about myself again.....I don't know myself.

I don't know who I was or how my life was.

"Donghyuck, do you want me to show you how you were like?" He asks me, but my voice isn't coming out.

Something is terribly wrong with Lucas, and I just met Mark.

Jeno is the only person with answers.

He isn't in all of this jumbled mess.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Lucas....I think, is trying to knock my door down. But his body isn't heavy enough.

From what I can hear he is throwing drawers and chairs on my door.

"Donghyuck, we can't stay here!" Mark yells at me, his deep gaze into my eyes freezes my movements from my own mind.

"We have to go now!" He screams loudly as he grabs my arm and runs towards my window.

"We are leaving through here, let's go!" Mark orders, and he grabs our backpacks letting them fall to the ground which is not far from us.

I'm not ready but Mark pushes me out. He quickly shuts the window close, and pulls me over to the wooden fence.

I turn back to see Lucas break my room's door, he wickedly grins at me from behind my window.

So this is the boy I liked?