Interlude: Sean

A/N - This is an interlude. It's OK to skip interludes. This interlude mentions pornography but never shows it. 

Sean got home and hungrily booted his computer. It was good, a genuine pre-cyber war model but with all the updates it took five to ten minutes to boot. He flicked the TV on. While the TV was crap and out of date it would keep his attention from the boot screen. The news was the same thing. The latest thing Mason Kane denied saying.

"At no point did I say we should gas the impaired." He began "it's another media lie created by those who want to stop the will of the people. Millions of normal people that are sick to the back teeth of this kind of do-good media mafia. What I said was we should think carefully about the amount of gas the impaired are wasting. Gas being paid for I can remind you, on the government's bitcoin. That's not the government's money. That's your money, my money. The kinds of things we can use to pay for schools, roads, policemen..."

The screen booted Sean and turned the TV sound off.

The screen switched into a log in and Sean typed in his super secret password. He hit the home page of his favourite porn website. He scrolled looking for something new. He wanted something original. He liked to think of himself as a connoisseur of porn. He kept scrolling looking for the red mark indicating something he hadn't watched before. A wall of breasts and asses scrolled by. Flesh contorted in so many different ways it had become tedious.

"Dull... dull..." Sean said to him self "boring... boring... "

He continued he was determined to find something new. Then he stopped. It was an image he had passed over before. The woman's face reminded him slightly of a better looking fat Eva from work. He paused for a second. Now GovSys ran the internet you couldn't see pages outside New-Am. The omni-wall, the global firewall surrounding New-Am, prevented that without going through a permission or ration page. So in one way they were saying it was OK. They would have stopped it if it wasn't Sean reasoned. What the heck it wasn't like he hadn't seen this kind of thing before.

It turned out the girl was a trans-boy. Sean knew he wasn't gay. It wasn't his thing. He normally stayed well clear of that shit. Sean looked needlessly around the room. The forbidden nature of this made this seem so much sexier. The trans-boy was hot. Those tits.

"Oh god this is so dirty." Sean said pulling his pants down.

Sometimes he wondered, if he would ever able to have sex with a real girl in any position but sitting on a chair.

The free porn page opened up, normally Sean was blind to the adverts at the top and bottom of the screen. He knew them all by heart. He hadn't looked at this new advert but from the corner of his eye noticed it was different. Then mid flow he stopped and noticed the advert at the top of the screen.

"SEAN. WE NEED TO TALK." It began. "IF PEOPLE KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING HERE SEAN. BY PEOPLE I MEAN YOUR DAD AND YOUR BOSS VERONICA OR EVA, WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS STEVE AND CHRIS? THEY MIGHT NOT APPRECIATE WHAT YOU'RE WATCHING."

Sean scrolled down paused and then went back up. He reread what it said.

"WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS VERY ILLEGAL. SEAN" The advert below continued. "SO ILLEGAL I'M GOING TO SEND YOUR FILE TO GOVSYS. THEY ARE GOING TO GET SHOTS LIKE THIS."

The next advert contained very an uncompromising photo of Sean from the screen cam. It was as unpleasant as it was explicit. Even Sean winced and it was of him.

"I LIKE THAT SLIGHTLY GLAZED LOOK ON YOUR EYE. THE TONGUE DOESN'T HELP YOU SEAN. DO YOU THINK STEVE AND CHRIS WOULD EVER LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN IF THEY KNEW YOU WERE DOING IT TO GAY PORN? IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THIS GOT TO YOUR WORK COLLEGES. WORSE STILL IF THEN YOU GET ARRESTED. IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS CLICK HERE" The advert said.

"Oh fuck" Sean said. "Shit" he added looking around desperately and found a sticky to cover the camera built into the screen over. Desperately he taped one over, his fingers fumbling as he did so.

Sean. slammed the keyboard with his fist. He swore and wondered what he could do in revenge. It wasn't much.

"fuck.. fuck" Sean said. What choice did he have. He pulled his pants up. He was in deep shit now. This was a new-americas website for Christs sake. He licked the link.

"I'M GLAD YOU DECIDED TO SEE REASON SEAN." the page began. " OBVIOUSLY I WANT MONEY SEAN. I ALSO DEMAND A FEW OTHER THINGS. FIRSTLY GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND SIGN UP AS A MEMBER. THEN MAKE A DONATION. THE NORMAL KIND. ONCE THAT IS DONE WE WILL TALK. "

The pages started. Sean wondered about what to do.