Interlude 2: Michelle

A/N: It's OK to skip the interludes  - FYI this has been upgraded. 

Michelle's POV.  

Michelle lay on her bed crying. Her mind was in a blender of feelings. First, her good friend Meta being thrown out of school for failing the test, now this.  She looked again at the picture. Mike must have been a dick and shared her photo. The one she should never have taken. How could she be so dumb to respond to 'send me a sexy photo of you'.

"MICHELLE. YES, I HAVE THE PHOTO. IT'S AS EXPLICIT AS IT IS CLEARLY OF YOU. THANKS" The message began. She read it through her tears.

"YOU DON'T WANT THIS OUT MICHELLE. I DON'T WANT THIS OUT. AFTER ALL WHAT WOULD LIFE FOR A PASTOR BE LIKE IF THE CONGREGATION SAW A PHOTO LIKE THIS OF HIS ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER. I DON'T THINK HE WOULD HOLD MUCH SWAY. THAT WOULDN'T BE GOOD FOR HIM OR THE WORD OF GOD NOW WOULD IT MICHELLE?"

"GIVE ME THE PHOTO" typed Michelle.

"I THINK YOU MEAN DELETE THE PHOTO, MICHELLE. I WILL. BUT I THINK YOU NEED TO SHOW YOU'RE REPENTANCE FOR YOUR ACT"

Michelle looked at the text. This didn't sound like Mike. His texts were crazy short and full of emoji.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?" She texted.

"LANGUAGE Michelle." the text back began "I JUST WANT YOU TO DELIVER SOMETHING FOR ME."

"What thing? I'm not stupid." Michelle texted.

"PAPER LETTERS. PAPER LETTERS OR YOUR FRIENDS WILL SEE THE PICTURES AND WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU THEN. " The message came back. "WELL. IT BEGINS WITH B."

Michelle cried a little longer. What had she done to deserve this? It was only one picture. A single picture and now THIS thing.

"TOMORROW LOOK BEHIND THE TRASHCAN NEXT TO KELLYS KAFE. GO TO THE ADDRESSES. TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU DELIVERING THEM. SEND IT BACK TO ME."

"You are the devil," Michelle said. It was the worst thing she could think of to say.

"I'M THE DEVIL WITH YOUR PHOTO MICHELLE. ONE WEEK MICHELLE."

Michelle rolled on her bed. Why did she have to fall for an ass like Mike? Her bottom lip quivered.

"CHEL" Mom shouted up from below "CHEL we have cornbread you want some or are you on another of you weird ass diets?"

Perhaps she could do that, then he would leave her alone.