Steve might know that Tony likes him, what Steve isn't aware of is the fact that Tony really is into him, like all the way in. He really, almost loves Steve.

"Alright. But you could've done this in so much of a better way" Tony turned back to his cool demeanor as Steve laughed looking at him with all the affection he could ever fill up in his super existence.

Steve really liked Tony. And he's wanting to step this up since so long but he just couldn't until today morning when Bucky forced him to ask Tony out. He had to. And he was sure this was going to work out, he just loved Tony too much for it to fail.

They arrived at Moon Glower Magnifique soon and stepped inside. Steve directed Tony towards a suite. Tony got confused again. He saw the other two pairs go into other suites, seperately. Wait, does that mean this triple date isn't exactly a triple date? Just like, a triple trip? Arghhh. Tony's mind was messed up until he stepped intot he suite, shock taking over.

"This- this is breathtaking" Tony stammered out as he looked at the scenic view in front of him.

The suite wasn't a suite. Like, when you enter, it's a direct view outside, to the whole of Los Angeles, because on the right side that grasps the main attention is the balcony. The houses, lights and other electrical works looking like stars as the night acted liek the black sheet underneath them. Everything was so beautiful. Right in middle of the balcony, was a table for two. It had a rose bouquet in the center while a chair was placed on either side of it. In front two stiletto goblets of sparkling champagne stood while the mesmerising green bottle held its place behind the rose bouquet. The plates were covered with steak, beans, rice, fries and a sauce. This was the dream date for Tony.

"Shall we?" Steve held out his arm for Tony to take as they both walked towards the splendid setup in front of them. He brought out a chair for Tony who did his curtsy as a thankyou making Steve smile.

"So, you like it?" Steve asked Tony as he sat opposite to him. Tony smiled at the nervous pinch in his voice.

"No Steve-" Tony started serious as Steve looked at him deadpan "I LOVE IT!" he completed with am expression that dripped with mirth, love and affection as Steve sighed in thankfulness.

"And I Love You" the words dropped almost all of a sudden but they dropped perfectly right from Steve's lips as he looked at Tony who was staring at him wide-eyed "Yes, Tony, i love you. Eversince, I first laid my eyes on you. Eversince, I first heard you laugh or saw your winsome smile. Eversince, you fought with me but only for it to end up making me respect you ten folds extra. Eversince- eversince, New York" his last words made Tony gasp as a tear slided down his left cheek.

Steve knew exactly what he was saying. He had played a huge part in helping Tony revive from all his bad memories from New York, but it had just brought them closer than ever.

"Steve" Tony worded out finally "Why me? I dont deserve you. You deserve so much better" as much of a romantic Tony was, his insecurities always got the best of him and somehow Steve saw this coming as he put his hands over Tony's.

"Because, you're the strongest person I've ever known and you make me the strongest me I could ever be as well" Steve's words shook Tony to the core because this was Steve for Tony as well.

"I Love You so much more, Steve. Eversince, everything as well. I've been loving you since my father used to praise you and your magnanimity. I've been loving you since i got to know you were the first avenger. I've been loving you since i got you out of that ice trap. I loved you when you and I put knives on one anothers necks. I loved you when you left. I love you today. And I'll love you always" Tony's words left Steve speechless.

Steve knew how much pain he had to suffer after his Civil War with Tony. He knew how much he had missed the family after he'd left. But knowing that Tony loved him even then just cracked all doubts in him. He was just so grateful in the moment as he srood up and hugged the smaller lad to his chest.

"Please be my husband?" Steve meekly requested as they parted.

"Wait. What?" Tony couldn't take any more shocks as Steve shuffled around and then brought out a ring box from his pocket.

"Anthony Edwards Stark, will you bestow me with the biggest happiness of my life and become my husband till death do us apart?" Steve was now on one knee as the two little miracles of love shone in his hand.

The first ring that was meant for Tony had a single gold band with a slightly prominent gem shining in the centre of it. The gem had holographic lighting so if you moved it you'd see it relecting different shades of light however, this one was reflecting only three: white, red and blue. That was the shades of Captain America's uniform, his entire personality. It was as if Steve was offering him his entire self. You could see, beneath the ring, was a small engraving that said 'Yours Forever, Capsicle'.

The second ring, meant for Steve was a single gold band that had a small circular gem enlightening it's entire creation. The gem was baby blue and as you looked closer, you'd see it was giving away the same light as Tony's arc-reactor. This ring promised Tony's heart and soul to Steve. Oh my God, how'd he even get these? And beneath it, the inscription said 'Yours Forever, Tones'.

Both the rings resonated their true feelings in the purest of forms.

"Yes. Till death do us apart!" Tony smiled at Steve as he slid the ring in Tony's ring finger.

"I love you, baby" Steve said to Tony while the latter slid Steve's ring in his finger.

Then, Tony looked up at his fiancé who's hands were wrapped around his waist. Tony wrapped his around Steve's shoulders and finally connected their lips.

Their kiss wasn't rushed, wasn't dominating, wasn't speaking to eachother. Their kiss was promising. Promising to the extent of never giving up.

"Ah. As much as I'd love to stay here, that steak there really has me under some sort of spell and I'm starving!" Tony spoke a stheir lips parted. Both the lovers chuckled as they got back to their seats and started with their food.

"Truth be told, half of this was unplanned. I was jsut suppose to ask you to be my boyfriend. But today made me realise, we are way past that phase. We are just meant to be together" Steve admitted looking up at Tony.

"Well, i am grateful" Tony smiled at his lover who smiled back and held his hand over the table.
Just like that, their so called date night ended up becoming a marriage proposal.

So doth fate plan what we doth not thinketh of even in our wildeth dreams!
___________________________________
A/N:

Heyy famm. I hope you're all doing great! How amazing is this? It came almost by itself. I was really inspired by that art but genuinely speaking, just like Steve, even i hadn't planned a proposal, just a good date night amd then bamm but then well, as it went on, it became more and more beautiful. Indeed. Please do give your feedback, vote, comment and share. Thankyou for reading my book.

Ps. I do take requests!

-N