"Heh, cheer up you little brat" he nudged me playfully, and then paused, smiling ruefully, "I have known your dad for a while, but I'll say, he raised you well, I'm sure you'll know the right thing to do" he patted me one last time before getting up and leaving as a certain redhead tackled me from behind.

"Hey girl! Don't be so down! Loving is chill and all!" She embraced me, "we all believe in you, and apparently so does Mabel" she smiled softly, "whatever you do, I'm sure everything will turn out to be well" before she could let go, Eliza hugged us both, tearing up.

"Yes big sister, whatever you do, we will support you, in your every choice" her body shook as she tried to hold in her crying, Oni stood far away, giving us an uncertain glance before hopping away, in the direction where Sune went.

Melody and Soos walked up to us as well.

"The world is a dream, it is whatever you make it" Soos spoke wisely, with a serious look before he too, ruffled my hair, "and I know my best dawg will make it the best" he smiled and Melody hugged us.

"I agree with Soos here, just do your best dear" she let go, followed by my sister and Wendy. I smiled through teary at them.

"Thank you guys" I wiped my face as Eliza took my hands in her.

She spoke nothing, but I knew she was with me no matter what, I gave her a soft smile.

"Don't worry everyone, I'll do my best" I spoke, filled with newfound motivation.

Gideon just awkwardly stood where he was, and we made eye contact, he gave me a curt nod before awkwardly walking away in the direction of Mabel and Dipper.

Soos glanced at the awkwardly walking Gideon before looking at me, "I'll go check up on Gruncle Stan" he jogged away, followed by Melody.

"I'll... Go stop Gideon, I don't think Dipper wants anyone around him except maybe Mabel right now" she spoke and ran away. I nodded at her back.

"Sister, do you really love Bill?" My sister finally asked, and I paused, before nodding my head uncertainly.

"I'm not really sure, but, I think.." I spoke and she gave me a mischievous look through her teary eyes.

"I don't mind baby triangles running around, but I don't think Dad will be okay with that" she chuckled and I gave her a funny look.

"Eliza! Bill isn't human!" I flicked her forehead.

"Ow!" She held it in pain.

"I'm pretty sure that's not possible, if at all" I spoke in a scolding tone and she gave me another mischievous look.

"You've definitely thoug-" I tackled her before she could finish, clasping her mouth shut, blushing.

"I have done no such thing" I whispered in her ear, "but maybe I'll do more with him if you leave me alone right now" I faced towards the forest and my sister paused, before nodding as I got off her.

"Okay~" she dusted herself off, nodding at me before running towards Wendy after telling me she will tell everyone.

I sighed softly, glad she understood what I meant.

From the forest, a black figure stepped out, the demon general, Zagan.

"My lady" he kneeled in front of me, I stood straight and nodded, feigning shock.

"I have come to take you back" he said "please cooperate, I do not wish to use force" he added and I frowned and glared at him.

"If I do resist, there will be nothing you can do" I stood up, looking at him through glares.