Ours - GoMKuro

Mulai dari awal

He loves each and every one of them equally but they always make him feel like digging up a hole and living there, filled with embarrassment.

During homeroom, Kuroko would as always get distracted by Aomine and Kise. Both trying to win as to who could gain Kuroko's attention more. Of course, Akashi and Midorima would glare at them to make them stop. Kuroko like the little moments like those though. How they all acted like a little family... but towards Kuroko, he was treated differently. They'd treat him like a royal. Spoiling him as much as possible with gifts and most importantly, praise and affection. Kuroko knew he couldn't talk them out to just treat him normally but they all agreed that it would be best if he was treated like a high class.

In reality, he was just a middle class. He had loving parents who he lived with in a decent home, a trained adorable dog, perfect boyfriend(s) and even good grades at school. The group managed to switch his "normal" life up a bit ever since they met.

With Akashi, Kuroko is able to go to any expensive restaurant, get the best brands of clothes/jewelry/technology, even able to of course stay at his mansion whenever he wishes. With Midorima, when Kuroko or even his parents are feeling ill, he'd hook them up at the Hospital without having to worry about the bill. He even helps him with luck which surprisingly works. With Murasakibara, he's the one who would always feed Kuroko sweets. As much as he was a sugar addict, he makes sure that Kuroko is also eating the right amount of proper meals everyday.

With Kise, he's the reason Kuroko is pretty popular, despite having low presence. Kise would always talk about him in interviews, meet and greets, and his social media and even took a few photo shoots with Kuroko who shockingly agreed to sometimes. It was only to make Kise happy after all he's done for him. Lastly, with Aomine. He is Kuroko's beloved light. The young one loved basketball ever since he was a baby. Yes, he was terrible at shooting, but Aomine never gave up with teaching a him how to shoot, even if he could only shoot a 1 pointer. Kuroko was always grateful that Aomine had the patience, but doesn't mean he's less appreciative with the rest. He does in fact loves them equally, and that's what they all loved Kuroko about.

As their day went on, they made sure Kuroko was watched. Luckily, he had at least of them in each of his classes. (Coincidence? I think the fuck not *^*)) Kuroko was in 4th period; science; with Midorima who he was sitting with and while they were taking notes, he slid his hand on Kuroko's thigh, close to his private. The teal head bit his lip to hold back a sudden moan, trying to focus on the board. Midorima was rubbing his thumb around, making him tense up even more.

Kuroko with his free hand rested it on top of the older's hand, surprisingly moved it even closer to his private. Sadly, the bell rand and everyone rushed to the door. While Kuroko and Midorima were in an intense staring contest, the green head sighed and moved his hand away, adjusting his glasses. "Let's go, love. Everyone must be waiting." He packed his things and walked to the door, but waited outside. Kuroko took a moment to relax after their little moment and took his things.

On the way to the roof, Kuroko was bumped into a guy who was rushing. The teal head almost fell until the stranger caught him by the arm. "I-I'm sorry!" He freaked out, but Kuroko was relaxed and gently smiled, assuring him that it was okay. "S-sorry again, have a nice d-day!" He board and ran to god knows where. "Kuroko." Midorima sternly said, voice deep and sounded rather serious. "Yes, Midorima~Kun?" Kuroko turned around and was met with a broad chest. Looking up at Midorima, he looked a bit upset after what what he witnessed, but mainly jealous.

"Nothing, let's hurry." Midorima had to wait for what he wanted to do until school ended. Of course, he can't just strip Kuroko and fuck him where everyone would see them. When they made it to the roof where it was only the rest of the GoM, Kise was the first to greet Kuroko with a hug. "I missed you, Kurokochiii" Kise was showering the shorty with love kisses. Murasakibara easily shoved the pest off of Kuroko and picked him up. Kissing his cheek instead of licking while he walked to their spot. Midorima walked to his spot next to Akashi, where he would have a little rant after the hallway incident.