The Break Up - AkaKuro

"Was it something I did wrong?"

~~~~

"Sei~Kun." Practice was about to begin until a bluenette stopped their captian's tacks. Turning back to face his beloved, he noticed a serious aura around the small figure. Everyone was busy stretches and talking as the couple were near the benches. "Yes Tetsuya?" Akashi spoke up as he gave his attention to Kuroko who took a deep sigh. Akashi raised a brow at the sudden sigh and walked closer to comfort Kuroko.

"What is it my love?" Akashi asked, placing a hand on the frail shoulder. Kuroko was nervous and by noticing, his hands were shaking. Kuroko was taking his time and lastly took a deep breath. "Sei- I mean, Akashi~San. Ahem, I'd like to talk about some serious matters." Akashi flinched at the sudden name Kuroko called him. Little by little, the team gave their glances and full eyes on the pair.

Noticing the captain's confused expression, the color haired players walked a bit closer to hear better. As the the ace players did so, the others stayed stationary rather near or far. "Why the sudden name Tetsuya?" Akashi asked, as Kuroko unexpectedly removed the redhead's hand off his shoulder. Seeing the action, their friends such as the Generation of Miracles were shocked. Akashi was just playing along but was feeling worried.

"I don't think I could do this anymore, Akashi~San." Kuroko started. Akashi's heartbeat was speeding, and in a long time, he couldn't predict what Kuroko was going to tell him. Knowing so, Akashi kept clam but bit his cheek. As of for the colored aces, they were feeling as nervous as the redhead.

"Akashi~San, I'm going to turn in my registration form by tomorrow." Everyone in the gym gasped as Akashi took a small step back. Aomine was going to speak up but was stopped by the purple haired. Kise and Midorima were silently panicking along the rest of the team, while Murasakibara stopped munching his chips.

"Why is that Tetsuya?" Akashi asked, walking closer to Kuroko. As doing so, Kuroko stepped back. Akashi knew Kuroko's actions and had enough, so he pulled him towards him by the shoulder. "Tetsuya, why?" Akashi raised his voice, not thinking about feeling absolute anymore. "Because I don't want to..." Kuroko trailed off, as Akashi not so roughly skook Kuroko.

"You don't want to what? Tetsuya, is it something I've done to make you do so? Have someone talked to you to change your mind? Why?" Akashi raised his voice even more until Kuroko snapped. "Im quiting because you did do something wrong." Kuroko looked Akashi in the eye as everyone felt more surprise. No one dared to talk to Akashi like that, so they were shivering at what Akashi would do. Except for the Generation of Miracles, because they knew Akashi would never hurt their Kuroko.

"Tetsuya, tell me. What. Did. I. Do?" Akashi fake chuckled, knowing that he was frustrated. He and even the rest of the team couldn't believe what was going on. It was even more crazy since Kuroko randomly popped up with this decision that no one wanted. "What did I do, My Love? Please, don't do this." Everyone wasn't shocked at what Akashi called the frail figure. The two has been dating for a year and how everyone looked at it, they had a stable relationship. Everyone including their parents excepted their love, and the Generation of Miracles support their love.

"I'm quiting the team..." Right after those words were spoken, time and gravity were slowly taken away from them. "Because I don't love you anymore Akashi~San."

"Wha..." Akashi's heart froze, while every single teammate gasped another. Kuroko just looked down with his bangs covering his eyes, that were starting to water. Akashi had his eyes widen with his mouth hanging down. Trying to utter a word but felt as if his voice was broken. Akashi started shivering just like Kuroko who started speaking again.