Faith - MidoKuro

This is a cute story when Midorima~Chan gets his chance with Kuroko~Chan.

~

It's hard, these words can't leave me alone. Just go. What did I do to make you say these words? Did you really think I was that useless? After all I've done, just for you?

"Look Tetsuya, my words are always absolute. Stay away from me, and never think about talking or getting near me. You were always my toy, but I see that I've gotten bored playing with you. It was a nice run, but please do stay distant with me. I'll say this to make things clear. Tetsuya, you were always my toy from the start and I've never had feelings for you, I hate you."

I was hopeless, you said we would stay together till' the end. That you loved me. That I was your everything and that you'd never abandon me. Yet I really was gullible to believe it.

I was running down the halls that I thought was empty but unfortunately I bumbed into someone. Not looking up to see who it was, I quickly said I was sorry in between my sobs that I couldn't control and left but a hand grabbed my wrist. Not looking at his identity, I covered my eyes with my blue locks and said, "Let g-go pl-please." I couldn't stop my tears or my voice, but then his voice sounded familiar once he spoke.

"Kuroko." It was Midorima, he was different. Well he acted different. He was more calm and kind. Not using his original character which was rude and coldhearted. He grabbed my chin to only see me dreadful with tears, as I viewed his new side that gave me pity.

"Midorima~Kun... Please let go." I looked away from his surprised eyes until he yanked me gently to his chest. I didn't have the will to push him away but instead wrapped my arms around his neck and stained his shoulder with tears. As his right arm was wrapped around my waist and the other hand intertwined through my hair. His chin was also laying on my right shoulder and soothed some sweet words that soon calmed me.

"Midorima~Kun...." I was too weak to speak a lot due to my voice working with my crying.

"Ssshhhh, Kuroko. It's fine, here." Midorima was completely different. After his words, he gave me a piggy back ride as if I weight nothing all the way to his apartment that was empty, and did my routine each time I enter someones home. He took off my shoes, placed my bag to the side, carried me to the living room and brought me some water. Sitting beside me and pulled me in his warm embrace, as I sobbed and sobbed.

"Please tell me Kuroko, what's the matter?" Midorima soothingly asked, as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Akashi~Kun...only used me." Just saying it made my heart scatter more, and increased my tears.

Midorima's P.O.V

I can't let this opportunity slide past me again I've waited too long... Kuroko, you deserve more. Just hearing you say what Akashi did to you made me sick. I knew from the start that he would hurt you, but I was to emotional to say so since you chose him over me. I'm glad I didn't give up on you, luck actually sent me hope of you to finally be mine. My heart has been in depression without you, and now that you're here, you cured me.

With no doubt, I choose you Kuroko, I want you to be my love world. I want to be the person to make you feel more loved and happy. I want to do better than that loser, Akashi. I want to be the reason you smile, to be the reason you live. That you only love me.

"Midorima~Kun." Kuroko said, in between his sobs as my arms were still around his waist. "Could I tell you a mistake I've done that I knew I shouldn't have started?" He added as I teanced up a bit.

"Anything. I'll be here no matter what." I allowed, pulling him closer. "My mistake was that I chose Akashi~Kun over you." Kuroko cryed louder and all I could do was to pull him on my lap which startled him until I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his desiring lips on mine. Feeling his tears run down still as his eyes widen in shock, but we soon closed our eyes as I enjoyed the lips that should've been devoured by me first.

"Mmmm." A moan escaped his lips until I pulled away for a lack of air. "Wh-why did you do that?" Kuroko was to blind to see that I did that because I loved him but I had no choice but to answer aloud.

"Kuroko, I love you. Please, please stay with me and I'll show you the love that won't include using the person I've desired for so long." I begged and cupped his cheek until he held my hands gently.

"Do you really promise?" Kuroko asked innocently. I could see how he was also serious about the question by the glint in his eyes, that was mixed with desperation and hope.

"Yes." Until then, he was not crying with sadness but with joy. Pulling me in for a French-kiss, we smiled as I wiped his tears away and our faces was inches away apart.

"I love you...Tetsuya." I finally said his first name, rubbing our foreheads together and enjoying the embrace we both gave each other.

"I love you too.... Shintarou~Kun."

-

Author's note: chu like? I'm back guys 😂 back from my vacation of laziness ahahahaha