Sympathetic Music - GoMKuro (Part I)

This is a story series when Kuroko~Chan has some different thoughts and some secrets.

~

Jest a regular day at Teiko High for the most wealthy and smart children. But not for a pair of five color haired boys who was very suspicious about a special someone. It was really hard for them to figure it out, even Akashi Seijuro, the absolute and correct person could've yet figure out what was going on with his loving Kuroko Tetsuya.

Beginning with Kuroko who was having smaller appetites than usual and eating with his lovers (I had to) on the roof. Than Kuroko would speak only when needed, or wouldn't even speak at all. Than lastly the one that irritated them most, long distants. Kuroko would always decline and wonder off unknown which was enough to worry them all. Just to the fact that it has been going on for 2 months. But that's surely not it, the five prodigies would hear a violin play, not just regularly but the music held such emotion. The only emotion it ever carried out was sadness, sorrowness, and loneliness.

The five would always try to find the violinist but sadly failed. Sending students, teachers, and others to find this mystery person. But there was something that hurt them more, that every time they spot or glance Kuroko's eyes, that held such an opposite meaning of happiness.

Aomine Daiki, the world class athletic teen in the school. His specialties were basketball, he was so amazing many famous basketball coaches around the world wanted him to participate in their teams but Momoi said he needed to put his academics above him.

Next was Kise Ryouta, the most famous model around Japan and other places such as Italy, America, and New York. Every girl wanted him for his built up and amazing body, and how athletic and smart he was. But he already had a love which was Kurokochii.

Third was Murasakibara Atsushi, best Japanese Teen Chef in school who would've been "World Chef" but declined that thought for a bit since it was too much right at the moment.

Fourth was Midorima Shintarou, one of the best brainiacs in school that won in spelling bee, science, robotics, and math competitions that made the school viral. Midorima's dream was to be a doctor so at an early age, he took medical leasons. Slowly but surely, he was exceeding and will soon take over his father's hospital business after high school.

Lastly was Akashi Seijuro, the best of the best. The most amazing, handsome, and perfect teen that anyone could ever have. Rather in sports or academics, he was always the number one. But there was a number one person in his life which was Kuroko Tetsuya who he deeply wanted to know what was in his mind.

Of course there was the invisible Kuroko Tetsuya, the one who has the ability to have misdirection that could escape from problems. Loving to read and interact with his passion in basketball, there was something even more that he held as a grudge. Something that he was absolutely perfect at which was music. Music was his life at the age of 4. The age his parents introduced him to the world of music. But there was a specific instrument that he was amazing at. The violin.

His mother was a violinist and pianist back in the 1900s but retired due to the lack of stress and that she had a family to take care of. Kuroko's father was one of Japan's amazing orchestra leader but Kuroko kept his family a secret because he didn't like that much attention. Kuroko wanted to express his emotion in something that would treasure it forever which was why he chose the violin. The way he heard his mother play was outstanding, just how his mother would play with such meaning and parent love for Kuroko himself. His mother was his violin idol that surely inspired him into the violin.

Kuroko was depressed without holding his violin, so he would use the free time he had at school and played. Played until the classes began once again. Not just that, but Kuroko had a side that grew in him. A doubt that Kuroko deserved such lovers such as Akashi, Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara, and Kise.