Back in Our Embrace - GoMKuro

Kuroko~Chan is in practice and the G.O.M crashes in and takes him back~

~~~~

After school, in the gym were the Serien Basketball Club. In the middle of a practice match, all teammates were out of breathe due to their coach's warm up. Aida Riko, was a brutal coach in training but had a soft heart towards her lovely Team. Continuing the game, the double doors burst open revealing dim of the outside light. As the team had adjusted their eye sight, it widen as the entrance revealed the Generation of Miracles.

All jaws were wide open except for a certain bluenette who was hiding his shockness. The coach filled in the dead silence as she walked up to the color haired boys.

"Umm, may I help you all?" Riko asked, as she could hear herself stutter a bit.

"Where is he?" A buff tanned teen with navy blue eyes asked, not being specific.

"What?" Riko asked, facing to where the voice spoke up. As none made any contact to the surprised team, they than spotted the young male they've been desperate without. Not making a sudden sound, the five miracles walked through the mini crowd until they gathered around the confused bluenette.

"Do-Dommo." The bluenette, Kuroko Tetsuya greeted shyly. Staring only at the boy of their dreams, a dark redhead pushed Kuroko behind him as he shot them a death glare.

"Why the hell are you all here?" Kuroko's new light, Kagami Taiga asked impolitely.

"Why else are we here, we came to take him back." A golden haired teen roughly answered as him and the rest deathly growled at each other.

"You can't just barge in here." Kagami shouted, holding Kuroko in place behind him like a shield.

"We want him back, so just hand him over." A green haired teen with glasses said, holding his lucky item which was a little black plush.

"If this is Kuroko we're talking about, he's ours." Kagami gripped his hand into a fist.

"He belongs to us to begin with, not you weak old hags." A short haired teen creased his jaw to the side, after saying those harsh words towards the team.

"Watch it, we own Kuroko so back off." Kagami shouted, getting more furious. The others didn't dare to get in between the strong men so they all stood in a frightened way.

"Look, do you really want me to state the facts here?" The G.O.M's former captain asked, raising a brow and raising his chin as he faced towards the angry looking tiger. None answered so Akashi did as he pleased.

"Fine, Tetsuya belongs to us because we were his first team and our possession." Akashi smirked at the crowd who couldn't believe what they heard, as Kuroko stared at the shinny floor in embarrassment.

"Daiki was Tetsuya's first light; Shintarou was the first to receive Tetsuya luck; Atsushi was the first to take care of Tetsuya's health care with food; Ryouta was Tetsuya's first to help him with basketball; and I myself was the first to find Tetsuya's ability in basketball. And did I mention that we as one were Tetsuya's first love?" Akashi smirked evily along with Kuroko's former teammates that were enjoying the shock in the teams face. Kagami was surprised himself he couldn't move, which gave the color miracles the chance to reach for Kuroko.

"Watch out for who you play against, and surely know your place." Akashi said, as Murasakibara Atsushi picked up Kuroko bridal style and left the frightened team.

"Lover?" They all asked underneath their breathe.

"I forgot...." Riko said, as she walked up to her team.

"What?" Teppei asked.

"Kuroko~Kun is part of the Genaration of Miracles." Riko said slowly as the fact sunk into the teams mind.

::

In the black limo where the team was relaxingly staring at the beautiful teen, Akashi stated, "Tetsuya, I talked to Serien's principal for you to have two weeks off."

"Wh-Why?" Kuroko stuttered, looking at his shaking hands.

"You and the rest will be staying at my Vila to reunite and to mainly be with you." They smiled at the boy who looked at them with shyness and surprise.

"I don't understand." Kuroko faced back to Akashi who was sitting next to him on his right.

"Tetsuya, we all missed you. I figured that we and including myself were pretty desperate without you. All of us love you, did you forget that?" Akashi asked in his cooing tone, holding Kuroko's warm pale hands.

"Uh...don't you think this is to sudden?" Kuroko asked, biting his lip as his shoulders were feeling heavy.

"Don't you miss us Tetsuya, we're finally back together and are now ourselves. Don't you love us?" Akashi's question made Kuroko's heart skip a beat and shot back up.

"Of course I missed you and of course I love you all, it's just you all shot back up out of nowhere so I just don't know how to react." Kuroko's words made them even more happy, now that they know that his affection towards them are still present.

"You don't have to, except to stay with us now. Remember who you belong to, okay Tetsuya?" Akashi said, rapping his arm around his lover.

"Yes Akashi~Kun, I only belong to you all." Kuroko smiled shyly as Akashi kissed Kuroko's cheek, and waited to reach for their arrival.

"I love you." The color haired teens said as one which made Kuroko smile.

"I love you, too."