I'm Sorry - AkaKuro

This is a Lemon when Akashi~Chan screws up.

~~~~

It was a regular night at the bar. Akashi and the rest were having a good time. Except that Kuroko had work so he missed out. "Akashi, don't you think you had a bit to many?" Midorima asked, seeing that a red head was surrounded by 20 shot glasses, 2 wine bottles, and 12 beers.

"What are you talking about? *hic I think it's just the beginning." Akashi glared and popped open another beer. Everyone nodded and Murasakibara started.

"Aka~chin, let's go. You had enough." Murasakibara was getting tired but had to make sure his former captain is well. "Ya, it's getting late, too. I'll be sure to go to the meeting tomorrow." Kise waved, and headed out the door, leaving everyone to their stobborn captain.

"I'm tired, and I won't promise if I'll be on time." Aomine burped and headed home, slowly everyone headed out the door so Akashi finally decided. "I'll go home myself." Akashi stood up, placing the cash on the table. "Aka-" Midorima was cut of by Akashi's hand waving it back and forward, near his face.

"I'm fine. My mansion is not that far. Be sure to be on time for the *hic meeting tomorrow morning." Akashi informed and walked home. Well Akashi's body wasn't functioning so well so he let his legs bring him where every they pleased. 50% knowing where he was, he snuck in and headed to where the owner of the apartment dorm was at.

Kuroko's P.O.V

I was exhausted as I did my homework. I was invited to the Akie Bar to bound with my former teammates but wanted to get my extra homework off my back. Checking the time, it was 9 and it was past my bedtime. I remembered I started my homework as soon as I went home which was 5 hours ago. Feeling a bit light headed, I just brushed my teeth, checked the kitchen to make sure if I turned the oven off, and changed to my sleepwear.

~

About two hours past (I think) and I was comfortablely sleeping, that was until the entrance door cracked open. 'I thought I locked the door.' Being the little caword I am, I hid under my sheets. My heart was beating fast as footsteps were getting closer. Finally, my heart stopped as my bedroom door creeked opened. I shut my eyes closed and chentched the covers, scared out of my mind while I took silent deep breathes. Just then, the footsteps stopped right next to my bed until I felt another weight sitting on the bed. Then I felt a pair of arms, strong ones to be exact rapped around my waist. As if someone was cuddling with me but I didn't really feel the comfort in this so called embrace. I then felt the breaze entering under my covers as if the sheets were floating out of my grip. Slowly opening my eyes I was looking at familiar pair of eyes. A pair that belonged to the very person I hold with respect.

"Akashi~kun?" My eyes widen as my vision straightened. He smelt like alcohol and it was pretty strong for me to breathe. Before I could even ask how he got in, his lips connected mine.

'Wait, what's going on? Why are you kissing me? W-we're not even a couple. I... What's.... Going on? I'm.... Scared.'

Not even feeling the passion in this kiss what's so ever, Akashi~kun was licking my bottem lip for entrance. I don't want him to and I was feeling like I was in danger. Instead, I felt a slight pinch on my botten lip which made me gasp. Using that  little time he had, Akashi~Kun explored every inch of my mouth. Tasting the mixture of alcohol and vanilla. It's not settling nor is the combination and it's driving me dizzy as he forcefully kissed me. Unatching, I was relief he stopped but I knew that it was just the beginning. Akashi trapped me as he ripped my shirt and tied my hands with it. He instantly bit my nub that turned hard, leaving a mark that was stinging like crazy. It was dirty and I wanted to speak but he covered my mouth with his cold hand. Trying to muffle through his hand, I started to tear up as I felt his hand unbottening my pants. My eyes widen as his hand touched my shaft, he started to stroke it, not being easy at all. I couldn't find out why but I was just hard. I didn't even like this sensations yet my body is reacting differently.