Naughty Page - AkaKuro

This is a Lemon story when Kuroko~Chan lurks over Akashi~Chan's computer.

~

It was a Saturday night and Kuroko was spending the night Akashi's mansion. It was a little routine to spend the night at Akashi's place every weekend ever since they began dating. Nothing new happened once Akashi drove out to his father's work building to turn in some paper work, so Kuroko lied on the king sized bed, reading his light novel until he realized Akashi's lap top was open.

One thing was weird was that Kuroko was sitting in front of the open computer. It was clear so the back screen was a picture of him smiling with a vanilla milkshake. Kuroko blushed with embarrassment until an interesting folder caught his eyes. On the top left of the computer was labeled as "Beloved Tetsuya."

Who wouldn't click on a page that had their name on it so Kuroko held the mouse and clicked on it to only see naked photos and videos of him in bed with the previous cross play and usual sex sessions. The blue frame tryed to scroll down, but accidentally clicked on one of the porn videos of them.

Tape 10

"Ah~ yes, fuck me there Sei~k-kun!" Kuroko shouted while they made love in the dark bedroom while the small light that was striking straight through the pale curtains shimmer down upon them.

"Beg my love. Tell me-ugh... Tell me what you want, and I-I'll give it to you." Akashi groaned, slowly stroking his grown erection while waiting for his beloved's request.

"Nyaa~… please Sei~Kun... Fuck my ass hard. Ahg~ I want your cock to ram me faster... Faster then ever.... Oh please shoved your cock in me. Fill me up with all of you!" Kuroko shamelessly shouted to the top of his lungs. Cutely hearing his slight high pitched voice screaming and begging for his lover's manhood to give take him to the other side of pleasure.

"As you wish my love. I will give you whatever you want." Akashi smirked, slamming his erectiom all in with one stroke. Speeding up the paste, Kuroko vlentched the covers while being the moaning mess he is. Of course, Akashi enjoyed it and wanted to hear more so he sloped Kuroko's butt cheeks red which made Kuroko arch his back.

"Yes Sei~Kun... Slap me. Slap me harder, ahh... So good, slap my ass harder.

~

Kuroko blushed as he saw himself with that naughty expression, so he exit out. Scrolling down deeper, he caught a book image that said click. Doing as so, it opened to the first page that was titled "As Master Says."

Quickly reading through it, he only read about himself being Akashi's sex slave. Of course, Kuroko was left off guard but couldn't take his eyes off of the story.

"As Master says"

Tetsuya wearing his adorable maids uniform that barely covered his body, seeing straight through his silky and soft skin as his hair covers his left eye and both hands holding on top of his heart, wearing that shy expression that always get me aroused. I than sat on the side of the bed as my legs were spread only to find him starting his daily session. Knelling in between my legs as he unzipped my suit pants, Tetsuya's eyes widen in surprise seeing how huge my erection grew all because of his amazing body that will soon be devoured like any other day.

After a good look, he started off by licking off the pre-cum that spilled out and then wetted my manhood by licking all around it as if it was his favorite snack.

"Faster." I groaned as he did as what I ordered. Gripping a bit tightly on his sky blue hair, seeing his head bobble up and down, deep thoating until he fasten the paste.

"Te-Tetsuya..." After groaning his name his name, I released my semen in his warm mouth and looked at him.

"Don't swallow." I smirked until I gently held his chin as he held the cum in his mouth.

"Open." I ordered until I spotted my load in his mouth. The color of his vanilla milkshake that looked exactly like my semen. I entered my index finger in his mouth and swirled it, making him moan as I too played with his pink tough. Exiting out, I smirked until I order him in a most demanding way, "Swallow, now."

It was beautiful, seeing him in this form as he enjoyed tasting my cum. It was my perfect creation.

"Sit." I ordered next. As I sat up straight, he wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. Holding him closer, I teased my cold hands on his pink hard nubs. Seeing him bite his lips in an erotic way was to much for me, but I surely needed to restraint myself. Teasing him, I kissed and licked and bit his neck which I knew it was his weak spot. Lightly squeezing my bottom up shirt, and moaning through his bitten lips. Just then, that was it, just listening to his beautiful voice that were definitely music to my ears, I lost my sanity.

Roughly pushing him on the center of the bed, I stripped his long socks, then to his uniform, than to his underwear. Seeing him blush like crazy, I stared at his perfect silk body. I knew how the taste of vanilla would be the first thing I would taste once I lay my tongue on him.

"Master..." Tetsuya moaned, as I prepared him by fingering his hole. Entering two more I knew he was good enough for me to fit it in.

"Master-

::

Kuroko was cut off when he heard foot steps, so he exited out the page and ran back to his previous spot on the bed. As soon as he opened to his page, the door opened and revealed his lover.

"Why are you so flustered?" Akashi asked, sitting next to the blushing Kuroko as he placed a hand on his cheek.

"It's no-nothing." Kuroko bit his lip and stared back at his novel. Akashi raised a brow until he noticed that his lap top was still open. With just that, Akashi smirked devishly.

"You saw, didn't you?" Akashi teased Kuroko, by saying those words in a huskily way. Kuroko flintched but had no other choice but to confront.

"Ye-yes." Kuroko continued to bite his bottom lip as Akashi snatched the book making Kuroko flintch once again.

"Now that you've seen my secret, it's time for punishment." Akashi whispered and did the same moves on the fan fiction he wrote on the computer. Well, not the blow job part, but you know what I mean.

'I never knew Akashi had that. He's really descripted and well... Good not to lie. I wonder if I could make that come true. I hope that the consequences pay off.'