Ours - GoMKuro

"Learn your lesson after this, my love... you know how we get when we see you with others"

~~~~

"Kuroko!" The brown haired teen shouted from across the hall. He squeezed himself through the crowd of students and managed to keep up with the other.

"Ogiwara~kun, Ohayo" Kuroko greeted, standing in front of the fatigued one. After catching his breath, he looked up at the deadpan face and ruffled his hair. Ever since they met, that's all Kuroko could express and as time passed, he got used to it. The blue head gently took his hand off of his head and fixed his hair back in place. "You know it takes awhile to fix my hair in the morning..." Kuroko scolded which gained Ogiwara a soft chuckle. "Mhm, and I prefer that over this style"

Kuroko sighed and began to walk away as the warning bell rang. "O-oi! Wait uuup!" Ogiwara whined. He just caught his breath and now he was going to lose it once again due to the impatient shorty.

They both made it early and took their seats. Students were still heading in, while others were in the hallways. Taking their precious time... Kuroko was settling in, taking out his notes until he noticed there was shadows hovering over him. "Ohayo" he greeted without making any eye contact with the unexpected visitors.

"Awwww, Kurokocchi! Why can't you look at us when you greet us? I'm jealous of Ogiwarachii!" The yellow haired teen from behind Kuroko pouted and hugged the small frame from behind. Resting his right cheek on his shoulder as he faced the pale smooth neck he craved to mark. It was like a canvas waiting to be painted in their love bites. The tall male began to slowly kiss the neck, rewarded by a gentle moan until a large hand yanked the clingy one off of poor little Kuroko.

"Get off of him, baka! He's already traumatized with you even existing..." the tanned boy smacked the other from the nape, making him wince and have crocodile tears fall down his cheeks. "S-so mean, Aominecchi..." he whimpered, as Aomine petted Kuroko's hair and kissed him on the top of the head. "I was busy taking out my things. I'm sorry for being rude, Kise~Kun" Kuroko apologized and turned to face the crying male. Although Kuroko had his infamous dead expression, it's his eyes that holds the emotion.

Kise felt better and shot back up on his feet, but just when he thought things could get any worse, he accidentally bumped into the walking giant's snack. "..."

"Murasakibarachiiii!!!! Sorry!!!!" Kise yelled, picking up as much candy as he could. Luckily they were in wrappers or else he was dead beat. "You're paying me a new bag..." the purple haired boy lazily stated, which Kise only agreed with a groan. "Kuro~chin" the male placed a pouch of vanilla sweets on Kuroko's desk, which made stars sparkle around him in admiration.

"K-kawaii..." they all thought.

"Arigato, Murasakibara~Kun" Kuroko thanked, which in return got a lick on the cheek. He was a blushing mess, reaching for his wet cheek and stared down in embarrassment. "K-Kuroko" a green haired male from his left grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on it, like a prince would in the fairytales. Kuroko couldn't feel more embarrassed. Then he felt his kissed hand holding something. Looking at it, it was a little green hair clip. "Aquarius's lucky item, make sure you take care of it for the rest of the day" Midorima explained. Kuroko nodded and clipped it on his shirt pocket, but before he did, he quickly kissed it. It was something he would always do when he received his items.

"Tetsuya, mind telling me where my kiss is?" A redhead leaned close enough on his desk where his face was inches away from the blushing teen. Kuroko always admired Akashi's eyes, they were like a swarm of fire and determination. Before Kuroko could answer, his lips were connected with another pair. Luckily the group were covering them but they were also yelling and arguing over who would kiss Kuroko next. When the bell rang once again, the redhead smirked and winked at Kuroko as he went to his seat along with the rest. Kuroko clenched his shirt where he felt his heart beat rapidly beating.