にじゅうろく

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Author's POV]

[???, ???]

[???,???,???]

It sounds like the end isn't it? The enemy is now prisoned. Everything has gone back to.. Normal. Too normal. So, here's my question;

Is IT really the end?

Is that all? Am I really gonna end the story here?

The answer is..

Who knows? Not even I myself know.

So now. Let us continue this story.

°°°°

[10:19 AM, Narumitsu's House]

[December 12, 4038]

Ahh, that's right. The both are announced married. Such a sweet couple it is, their love is so powerful and too sweet.

The both of them now are sitting on the homely couch, currently watching whatever it's on the screen. But what they focus is on each other, staring at each other while smiling. Couldn't let go of the soothing face. Lovely, really.

So, what about Dahlia? Don't worry. She's long gone, not wanting to hurt the relationship anymore. Except that Iris will now always weep for her sister.

Is this only an imagination? Is the ending going to be a bad ending? Or is it going to be good? No one knows. Not even me. Back to the story.

Of course, Dahlia Hawthorne was found dead long ago, but that isn't really the case- or is it?. Nah, don't worry. It isn't important.

What about for Mia? Is she dead? No, no. In this story she isn't dead, she's now having a happy life with Armando. Sweet.

So.. What happens next? Everyone has a happy life, nothing has happened at all. It's all about love in the air.

BOOM!

Happily ever ɹəʇɟɐ, the end.

Hahaha.. No.

Remember what I said previously,

'Of course, Dahlia Hawthorne was found dead long ago, but that isn't really the case- or is it?. Nah, don"t worry. It isn't important.'

What do I mean by that? And why did I added the 'BOOM!'?

It's now too obvious. Of course I won't end this chapter with a good ending. If you are still confused.. I meant by, Phoenix exploded. Don't think Dahlia actually knocked Phoenix out, she placed a tiny little but dangerous explosive bomb on Phoenix. So, before she died, she clicks the only red tempting button on her hand, giving him a few minutes to smile before he dies. That is her plan; if she can't have him, then she'll as well have him on the afterlife. After she clicks the button, she slits her own throat. Smiling maniacally, falling down slowly as her throat bleeds out. And that's the end of her.

Of course, her sister, Iris, watches the whole thing in horror, finally letting herself go from the tied rope around her as she runs to her sister, cuddling Dahlia around her arms as she sobs. She didn't noticed about the time-bob Dahlia has triggered.

[MEANWHILE BACK IN PHOENIX]

"Wright.. Is it just me or did you hear any beeping noises?" Edgeworth snuggles onto Phoenix tightly as he shooks his head 'no' "Why's that?" Phoenix ask, Edgeworth sighs in relief, "Just probably my mind playing tricks, anyways I need to use the restroom real quick, wait for me here okay?" "Mhm" Phoenix smiles, continuing to stares at whatever is at the screen.

[TIME-BOMB]
[00:10]
[00:09]
[00:08]
[00:07]
[00:06]
[00:05]
[00:04]
[00:03]
[00:02]

"I'm back"

[00:01]

"Hey Edgewo-"

[BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!]

Explode!

°°°°

"PHOENIX STAY WITH ME!-" "MR. EDGEWORTH, WHAT HAPPENED?" "SOMEONE TRIGGERED AN EXPLOSIVE BOMB ON HIS BODY PLEASE GOD HELP HIM!" "MR. EDGEWORTH, PLEASE CALM DOWN WE WILL REPAIR HIM VERY SOON" "PLEASE HURRY!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Satisfied? No, very well.

Will it be a bad..... Or a good ending?

[LONG CHAPTER TOMORROW]

618 words