じゅうさん

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

Little Prince, I'll still be waiting in here.. For you, in this dark room watching your brightening face makes this room.. Heaven

I wish you could look up to me, Pheenie. But, I'll serve this all.. For you.

°°°°

"EL-03! In my office now!"

*A Year Later*

[Author's POV]

[1:49 PM, Commander's Office]

[August 3, 4038]

"It's been great and everything works smoothly when you're here, but it seems that I could not take down Mia's such high request. You may feel free to leave this place. Just make sure not to harm anyone in the city or I won't hesitate to arrest you on the spot. You are dismissed!"

°°°°

"Thank you so much Mia! I owe you a big one I promise!" he holds both of her hands and bows not once, but twice (or more). "Don't be so thankful Phoenix, I can see the desire in your eyes, have fun alright?" she smiles widely and ruffles the happy boy's hair, "Thanks to Mr. Armando for helping me, It was quite faster for me to finish everything, you should thank him too when you have the chance!"

"Yeah! I will"

°°°°

"Pheenie is leaving me? For that rat?!" The girl giggles, scratching her red marker against the picture Phoenix told her to never touch it.

"Just you wait! Pheenie will be all mine."

°°°°

[3:10 PM, Bookstore]

[August 3, 4038]

"Oh, you're here again.. Sigh" "Miss me, little Prince?"

Wait a second that sounds familiar..
But when did I heard that before?

"I stop you from calling me 'Little Prince' I shall go back to my doings, good day." he straight up walked from the flirtatious man before things get out of hand, "Edgeworth! I'm sorry!" The man shouted shamefully, he continues to ignore the man and minds his own buisness.

°°°°

[5:32 PM, Edgeworth's House]

As he arrived home, it was no other than a person standing in front of the door. Guess who? His co-worker. "Edgeworth! Hey! I'm sorry about what I said earlier it just pops out of my mind y'know, please give me a second chance"

I wish Phoenix was the one standing outside the door instead.

"Could you please not stand in front of my door like that, It's highly uncomfortable. You may leave now I forgave you" he unlocks the door.

BAAM!

"H-hey! What are you doing?! Get off me, you-!!!" The man kisses him so roughly. Edgeworth felt disgusted. And it was his very own first kiss, stolen by the person he'll never desire to love. He quickly shoves the man away and locks the door behind, wiping the saliva off his lips.

....

[Previously.. With Phoenix]

"Good luck Phoenix!" "Have fun Nick!" both Mia and Maya waved a 'goodbye' to Phoenix. He exchanges a confidential grin and walks away, fashionable neat. The first thing on his mind was Edgeworth. He couldn't let the smile off his face and kept walking, surprisingly, Edgeworth's house and Mia's weren't that far. Just a few kilometers away but since Phoenix was new, he have a hard time finding the road to Edgeworth's home. He tried to keep his outfit neat and clean so that Edgeworth wouldn't give him looks.

Or.......... Would he??

As he continued walking so confidentially, he heard footsteps approaching him so he looked back. No one. No one was there.

I guess it was my imagination.

As he continued walking that was seemingly like hours, he finally made it to Edgeworth's house, just as he was about to call his name, he stopped his very own tracks. As he examine the man who was pinning Edgeworth on the door, he decided to fight him off, thinking that was some kind of man trying to harass Edgeworth, speaking of his dead-boss. As he step further he noticed the man smirked at him and kisses the struggling boy roughly. He stopped functioning, staring at the two kissing each other.

Edgeworth has a.. Lover?

He stepped back, having the urge to run away but he could not take his eyes off Edgeworth. All this time he stupidly think Edgeworth would really fall for him. He couldn't think straight. His mind and love was perhaps crumbled to pieces. The man was pushed and Edgeworth runs inside the house, locking it. The man walks towards him, grinning so widely like a proud man, yet a slight hind of maniac.

I-I.. What..

Edgeworth..

"You like the little show there? Phoenix."

No.. That can't be..

His gaze was stood shock. The moment that man kisses Edgeworth. The man laughs, "YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! I KISS THE PERSON YOU LOVE SO MUCH!" he continues to laugh "HE'S MINE NOW! HEHEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he wipes the tear off his cheeks "Oh that was hilarious! Mind you, I should get going now." The man patted his shoulders, walking away into the dark. But stopped his tracks, slightly turning his head back, "And if I see you again... Don't ever think you'll be able to see the sunlight, again."

As everything went quiet he falls to his knees, sobbing like a coward boy. "E-Edgeworth.." he sniffs, "How could you do that to me?" he rapidly smacks his fist to the ground weakly, letting his knuckles scratches against the cememted ground "Pheenie?" a voice called, he quickly wipes his tears off and looks around. "Oh sorry, I'm not Pheenie, wait. Dahlia?" "Oh u-uh Mr. Wright! What were you doing? I was looking for you! Oh gosh! Is your hand bleeding? Come let me bring you to my home, please! You're gonna lose-" "I'm okay Dahlia! Just leave me alone I'm done with everything." he continues to sob, "But sir.. Let me atleast heal your wound" she insist.

"Fine. If that's the thing I can make his face off my mind."

How dare he make my Pheenie sad, he'll pay for what he've done!

996 words