ろく

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Author's POV]

[1:23 AM, Military Base]

[April 14, 4037]

"How's the search so far?" questions the commander from distance as Mia leans on the wall, tapping on her nails nervously. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" Diego Armando, or should I say, Godot, handing her the cup of coffee. "That'll be nice" she smiles at the man and gladly takes the mug off the his hold, bringing the cup to her lips and lets the liquid flows to her throat and sighs, "Rough day isn't it?" he asks her, leaning on the cold wall beside her.

"Yeah.. You seem chill" she complimented. "Well what can I say? I'm not a type of person to panic." he chuckles, "Ahh.. I wonder what he is up to.."

°°°°

"How's it like to be a human?" Phoenix asks him, staring at the starry night sky glimmering beautifully, "Well.. It's quite tough.." Edgeworth replies. "What do you think Mia would be doing?" Phoenix lies his back down to the cold floor and gently rests his arms on his stomach, "Mia? Is she your lover-" Phoenix blushed, "I-It's not like what you t-think it is! She's just my creator.." he stuttered, Edgeworth chuckles softly. "Is that so? Well, what do you think she's up to?" he ask, turning to focus on the blushing boy, "Maybe.. Searching for me.. I have been gone for a day now I'm sure she's worried..." he replies, fluttering his eyes close and inhales the fresh clean air into his nostrils.

"So.. May I ask?" Edgeworth lies down beside Phoenix "Go on.. "
"So.. How do you find me?" he ask curiously, "Ah.. It's pretty obvious I was running all night.. And stopped myself to breath, then.. I heard that perverted voice of your boss's, I decided to check.." Phoenix responded, "Mm.. Well.. Thank you for saving me, again." Edgeworth could feel his blood rushing to his cheeks as he speaks, "Don't be, It's alright.." The boy chuckles, feeling quite proud of himself.

"Hmm.. I would like to know you better, Edgeworth." Phoenix smiles, turning his gaze to Edgeworth's, "Well.. I'm.. 23 years old, living my life alone in this very house.. Until I find you of course-" his cheeks turns redder by every second and shook his head off, "-What about you?" "Well, the thing is.. I was just created 2 days ago, but the sad truth I found out is.. I was actually created to work with the military and it kinda scares me, even if I have this strong abilities I am not willing to take that chance so I-" "Escaped?" Edgeworth finishes his sentences, now his is now fully focus on Phoenix.

"Yeah.." he rubs his neck gently "I'm glad you did-" Edgeworth scoots abit closer and gives Phoenix a warm felt hug "-I would have not be here by now wouldn't I?" he smiles, "Yeah.." he smiles back and wraps his arms around Edgeworth's waist. "We should probably sleep now, it's late" he moves away, staring at Phoenix's eyes, "Yeah.. Let's go"

The two get up and head inside the room, closing the glass door gently as the cold wind blows over to the big, bright city.

[Note: This is a short update, the next update would extended, thank you for reading.]

[BONUS!]
[Extra Scene]

[BONUS!][Extra Scene]

Picture by: Unknown - Twitter

566 words