じゅうよん、じゅうし

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Things just get worst]

[9:16 PM, Dahlia's Apartment]

[August 3, 4038]

"You should be careful next time sir! You might lose conscious." Dahlia warns him, while dabbing the alcohol on his wounds, "I'll try, if it's worth it," he replies "But this is odd. Do you have a roommate or so? It seems like you have two bedrooms." she looks at the empty room, "Oh, that room is my sister's Iris, she should be home by no-" the door unlocks, Iris entered the room, shock; "Speaking of the devil, long time no see Iris." he waves, but stings in pain (Cause of the alcohol) "M-Mr. Wright!"

"Wait.. You both know each other?" Dahlia raises her eyebrow, while folding her arms, "Yes! He's the person who transfer us tons of yen! I could not thank him enough" she shook the boy's arm, "Ahh.. I see, what a coincidence then! Why not you cook supper? It's nine already" Dahlia shoos her away, the girl nodded, stepping into the kitchen counter. "I think I'm okay." "But sir, you need to take a rest" he sighs, "Fine.."

°°°°

After supper, he left the twin's house, after the long insistent of the twins. He decided that he should probably rent a hotel for the night then figure about what he is gonna do.

°°°°

[12:52 AM, Gatewater Hotel]

[August 4, 4038]

"Edgeworth.. Why.. Why would you do that to me.." he tried to deny the fact that Edgeworth kissed another man in front of his own very eyes. "You could've tell me.. All of these of me coming back to you-" he sighs, staring at the window

Was a waste of time..

"Maybe.. I should change myself.. So I could hide myself from him.. I guess it is better this way, for now.. I'm not sure what that man was planning but I distrust him.. There's no way Edgeworth likes him.. Maybe.. Until I find the truth of all this.. Sigh.. I'll just rest for the night now." he cuddles the pillow tightly and fall fast asleep.

°°°°

[4:26 AM, ???]

[August 4, 4038]

"THAT FUCKING PRICK IS BACK?! IMPOSSIBLE!" he stares at the screen, revealing Edgeworth sleeping so peacefully. That's right, the camera surveillance was placed while Edgeworth is away. He smacks the table "If my Worthy found out that he's back.. He's gonna leave me! Like a forgotten lamb thrown away in the bushes! That is not happening.." he sweats in frustration, "Oh wait! I know" the man smirks, "I'm gonna bring little Worthy here.. Far from that bastard thing!"

The door suddenly knocked, he quickly stares at the door. Shutting his computer down and hides all the evidence, he clicks the door open. A man stood there, smoking a cigarette, that smells terrible; "What do you want?" he ask, the man chuckles, "Say.. You talking about that metalic bitch? EL-03?" The man takes the cigarette out of his mouth and taps it with his index finger, "That's right. What about it?" he ask, leaning on the door, "I would like to volunteer and destroy that metalic bitch too, would you mind?" he smirks widely, "Why not? The more the merrier, and the more, the easier it is to destroy Phoenix Wright."

°°°°

[7:19 AM, Edgeworth's House]

[August 4, 4038]

"Breaking news! There was a robbery in the jewelry store in the morning at 1:27! The police are investigating who is the true culprit, make sure to keep your doors locked-" he switch the TV off, sipping his tea. Today was Edgeworth's break time, the door suddenly knocked loudly, "Who could it be?" he wondered, walking towards the door and pulls it open, "How can I hel-" "Edgeworth! Hey! I decided that we should both hangout y'know." "After what you did, no thank you." he slams the door close, feeling more annoyed than ever.

"Damn Edgeworth, playing hard to get huh?" "It's best if you leave him alone, he's clearly uninterested." The man turns around, "What are you on kid? It's none of your business- Wait a second you look familiar.. Are you-" "No sir I'm just a mailman, now step aside, I have a mail to deliver." as for that, it is Phoenix. He decided to disguise as a mailman to visit Edgeworth everyday, undetected. The man scoffs, "Tch, whatever." he walks away, unpleased. But Phoenix, oh he's about to kick that ass.

He rang the doorbell and stood there, looking down on the floor so that Edgeworth wouldn't notice him. As he waited the door was pull open, Edgeworth stood there waiting, "Ah oh sir, here's your mail, from the bookstore." Phoenix said, having the urge to look up on Edgeworth's feature, "Is that so? Why.. Thank you then.. Wait, you remind me of someone.. " "M-me? No, no sir I'm just a new mailman, ready to be on your service." he shallows, for a brief moment Edgeworth stood there looking around the boy's body

Maybe.. I was just mistaken..

"Well then, I'd be please for you to be my mailman, you may leave now thank you" he steps inside and closes the door, Phoenix exhales "That's a tough one.." he walks back to his place, delivering some more mails (Since he have to be hired into that job to see Edgeworth)

Edgeworth smiles through the window, "That's gotta be Phoenix.."

903 words