じゅうろく

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Note: Okay this might be annoying but I gotta say, thank you so much for 800+ viewers ಥ_ಥ I mean, probably for you guys it's just eh but for me it meant so much for me. Literally opening Wattpad, finding 99+ notification- I'm shook, in all stories I've ever written (That was past I lost my accounts) this got the most views ಥ_ಥ and I'm grateful for that, I could continue this story for you guys (Who is reading this story of course!). But anyways, enough of that, back to the story.

Also! Ps: I changed my username into MrNarumitsu

Okay now you may read ( ̄ω ̄;)

°°°°

[2:15 AM, Gatewater Hotel]

[August 6, 4038]

"I wonder what Edgeworth is doing right now.." he wonders to himself, doing nothing but casually lying on the bed. "I haven't planned anything.. Hell do I know that man's location.." he sighs heavily, shutting his eyes slowly, breathing so quietly.

His only wish is to be back in Edgeworth's sweet embrace, wishing to touch him so tenderly, he clenches his jaw; "Fuck!" he grabs a pillow and slams it on his head, "I'm failing you so easily.. I feel so fucking dumb" suddenly the door knocks, he quickly gets up, pulling his shirt down and turns the door knob open, "Dahlia? How do you know I am here?" he raises an eyebrow, scanning her as she holds something in between her fingers, "I was worried if you are sick, so I bought you some porridge I made" she smiles innocently, handing the plastic bag to him.

"I see.. Well, thank you, you may leave now." he shuts the door gently- "Wait! May I stay atleast?" she pleaded, stopping the door from closing as he turns around, feeling annoyed, "I-I'm sorry.. I'll go-" "Fine, you may stay." he shifts the door open again, letting the girl in. "Don't try to bother me much" he warns her, closing the door behind him, "Shall I prepare it for you?" she places a hand on her chest, with an innocent look plastered on her face. "Go ahead." he said, looking away.

After that 'late' dinner, he checked the time; [2:57]. "Oh Dahlia, it's better if you go home, it's late" he said, no replies. "Dahlia?" he turns around, just to find her sleeping on the clean bedsheets peacefully. And innocent. He sighs, pulling a blanket and wraps it around her as he decided to sleep on the provided couch instead.

°°°°

[3:00 AM, Edgeworth's House]

[August 6, 4038]

[WARNING! Major Discomfort]

"You ready?" The man ask, adjusting his mask again, "Yes boss." Kaneshiro replies, both men smirks as the man slowly creaks the door open, there he was.. Edgeworth. Sleeping peacefully more than ever, he couldn't help but licks his lips disgustingly, slowly pecking Edgeworth's pale and soft forehead; "P-Phoenix?" The boy whimpers, trying to flutters his eyes open and yet his eyes were weary. "Little Prince, I'm here for you.. You don't have to worry anymore, now come with me." Edgeworth nodded, still thinking it was Phoenix. He was too tired that he soon falls back asleep, the man grins and his eyes darken

"What should we do now?" Kaneshiro ask, staring at the man touching Edgeworth smoothly, "We'll bring him, but be careful. We don't wanna tie him too tight, got it?" he instructed and the man nodded and began on tying the sleeping boy's arms, without both men realizing, Pess started barking "Fuck! That stupid dog, shut'em up! He'll be awake sooner or later!" The man shout in a whisper, Kaneshiro quickly snatches the dog, taping it's snout and grabs his pocket-knife.

[WARNING! Blood Violence]

He started cutting the little poor puppy's legs, slowly as the puppy could not do anything but whimpers, the blood soon drips onto his arms as he smirks and throws the puppy out of Edgeworth's room. "C'mon! We tied him up, carry him!" The man still continues to instruct him, he quickly nodded as both of them carries Edgeworth out of the room, paying no mind of the poor puppy as it keeps whimpering, the man kicks the puppy's stomach, spitting at the poor puppy and left the house, leaving no
evidence inside.

"Let's see what you can do now.. Phoenix Wright!"

Picture by: @ribelle0804 - Twitter

730 words