じゅうご

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Author's POV]

[4:16 PM, Gatewater Hotel]

[August 5, 4038]

"What am I gonna do.." he stares at the window expressionless, tapping his fingers against the table. The boy sighs, walking towards the bed and throws himself onto the bed, "What should I do.. Edgeworth.."

I should not worry about myself.. Moreover, what is that man planning? Why is he taking Edgeworth away from me?

I have to find out.. I can't just sit around here, doing nothing.. Whatever that man is planning.. I will destroy him first

He clenched his fists, staring at the ceiling so blankly.

I need a plan, without him.. I don't think I could live.

°°°°

[5:03 PM, ???]

[August 5, 4038]

"So, what's your plan?" The man ask, leaning on the window, the other man smirks, continues to watch Edgeworth's every movement; "We bring him here- no, far from that bitch. He's now back, it's harder and easier for us to attack him if we get my little Prince far from him."

[LET'S JUST SAY THE MILITARY MAN'S NAME IS KANESHIRO, got it from Persona 5 lmfao but anyways the co-worker's name will remain mysterious.]

Kaneshiro lights up his cigarette, chuckling at the made-up idea, "I like that. We both can get our revenge." The man smirks wider

Of course it is. Just wait Phoenix Wright, your price possession will be mine.

"When are we starting?" "Hm.. Tomorrow, 3 AM sharp. The prick better not be in my way." The man grabs a dart, staring at a poster of Phoenix and throws the dart eight at the head, "Unless he wanted to taste my pain."

°°°°

[7:35 PM, Edgeworth's House]

[August 5, 4038]

Edgeworth sips his tea delightfully, as his foster-sister Franziska Von Karma, sat in front of him, "Didn't know you have a dog, brother." she gently pulls the puppy into her lap, "I found him about a year ago.."

[I just remember the puppy's name is Pess pLEASE DON'T SUE ME I WILL CHANGE IT RIGHT AWAY]

"I called him Pess." he said as he continues to sip his tea, she stares at the happy puppy and smiles "I like him." she ruffles the puppy's fur.

I wonder why Phoenix didn't come back..

He sighs to himself, placing the cup down, "Are you gonna stay here Franz?" he ask the girl, who's treating the puppy some dog treats, "No, I'll be leaving soon." she said, "Ah.. Alright then."

°°°°

"I'll see you then, brother." she waves at him and left, he sat there all alone. Well, bored. (Professionally)

I still wonder.. Why did Phoenix disguise as a mailman?

448 words