じゅうに

[Note: You may enjoy reading with the music above]

[Author's POV]

[12:04 AM, ???]

[May 1, 4037]

"Hmm.. What a hardworking future-husband.. I hope you sleep well little Edgeworth, I'm gonna be watching you again tomorrow" the mysterious man sickeningly grins and chuckles "I wanted to tell you what I honestly feel for you! But you can't even look at my love for you.. Perhaps that Phoenix of yours is still in your head isn't it?! Oh, ohh.. Don't worry sweet Prince, you'll one day look up to me.. We'll live together! Isn't that great?! I'll love you sincerely and you'll love me passionately.. I'll wait for you, Edgeworth." the man closes the door behind him slowly.

"Now, now I have a gift for you Edgey-poo! I'm about to give you something you'll always want me to do, to watch over you isn't it?~ well I have the perfect gift for you~" the man grabs a mysterious box, he unsealed the tape impatiently, snatching an item out of the box; "That's right! A camera.. I could watch what you're doing every single night~ oh I can't wait to use it, I'll watch your every little movements~ well then I'll be leaving you for now little Prince, I have an appointment to do~"

[9:14 AM, Edgeworth's House]

[May 1, 4037]

"Hmm.. A mail.. Who could it be? Phoenix?" he watches closely over the red-velvet box. It was sealed so carefully no one would dare to unsealed it, there was also a mail on top of the sealed box. He read it carefully;

My little Prince, I can't wait to finally see you. I know I have been busy but don't worry!

I'm working on something to come back to you my love, you shall wait for my return.

I hope you love my little gift for you~

Sincerely,
Your future-husband.

"W-what's this? This doesn't seem like Phoenix wrote this at all! Perhaps someone send this mail to the wrong person.." he puts away the box, deciding to prepare himself to work.

°°°°

It's getting moreover annoying, everyday he received a mail from the same person, it seems like it wasn't the wrong address. In total, there was over 27 gifts sended. He sighs in frustration, not knowing what to do but to open the package. In each single package he opens, it was filled with jewelry, chocolates, roses, books that Edgeworth adore so much, and, hundreds of picture filled within them, but those pictures are.. Edgeworth!

"A stalker?!"

[NOTE: Sorry for the long update, I was really lazy yesterday but I decided to update it today. I will make sure I will update on my timelines, I do hope you enjoy my short chapters, I have alot of inspiration on my mind but I just don't know how to form it, lmao so enjoy.]

[EXTRA SCENE!]

Picture by: Unknown - Twitter

486 words