Finale

It got attention of the press and newspapers all around the world. Niall Horan's first words to fans since the terrible accident during their concert back in Orlando, FL.

Now, Niall was in pain, but feeling strong. Backstage wasn't too far from his views as he grabbed a bottle of water and put in his earpiece. Liam came over to him.

"You sure about this?" He had asked the Irishman.

"Like hell I am". Niall responded, taking a small sip, putting his water down and grabbing his guitar.

Harry was getting finished with his sprucing up by Lou Teasdale; Lux was beside her. Louis was drawing a picture with her.

"ONE MINUTE GUYS!" Paul yelled.

They all listened. Getting ready for their next concert. It was in Pittsburgh. They were all still very worried and concerned for Niall's safety but they could tell Niall couldn't wait any longer. He needed to do this.

Louis walked up and patted the lad on the shoulder, also bringing him in for a hug. They all hugged.

In a circle, they formed, praying for this day to go smoothly as ever. No accidents, no injuries, no nothing.

"Dear god, may this be one of the best concerts we will ever do...we pray Niall will have the strength he needs to do his job tonight..." Harry spoke as they all stood next to him, huddled.

"Amen and cheers to One Direction!" Niall spoke.

Their last hug before they heard the crowds roar like lions. The stage lights faded and the music kicked in. Josh beat his drums hard. This was it.

"You ready?" Harry asked.

Niall smiled brightly as he flipped his mic in his hands, taking up after Liam's trick. He had his special guitar around his shoulders and he laughed.

"Let's do this!"

They went wild. The many fans swooned as four silhouettes appeared on the stage, walking closer to the light. Louis took a breath before taking out his earpiece for a single moment, just listening to the thunder of noises.

Holding hands, they all came down, smiling and nearly in tears as they knew....the band was back together. Niall never felt so happy. He couldn't stop smiling. His eyes crystallized and his cheeks went red.

"PITTSBURGH!!" Screamed Harry.

It was pure magic as they all started singing. The crowds joined in for Hey Angel and nothing else mattered than the looks on all their faces.

It all went on. But in the middle of If I Could Fly, Niall was singing. His voice broke as he could not contain his emotions about finally being back.

"Pay attention, I hope that you listen, '
cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm....."

He stopped. He broke down in front of everyone. Crying hard, he pulled into the lads, holding them close. The crowds kept singing for them. All that was heard were the many people singing together as one. No guitar, no piano, none of the boys singing. Just the amazing Directioners.

Liam rubbed Niall's hair as he held onto him tight.when the song finished, everyone went silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry...." Harry began. "That was...very emotional. We cannot thank everyone enough for supporting us since 2010. This means so much to us....and it means so much to Niall as well. He's thankful for every single one of you. He's thankful for this journey he's been on. He's the strongest human I have ever met in my life. All these boys are".

Tears falling down Niall's face as he heard each word Harry said. He felt the emotion in his voice. He dropped his guitar to the stage floor and covered his mouth and eyes.

"Niall? You wanna say something quick?" Asked Harry.

Niall stood shaking, he walked downstage beside Harry. Harry patted him on the back.

"I just wanna say.....to all of you.....these past months have been some of the toughest and roughest and challenging months that I have ever had. There were times where I just felt like giving up. But I didn't. I didn't 'cause of all of you. The people I loved the most taught me not to. My friends, family and all of you guys out there.....YOU BELIEVED IN ME! You all did and that made me believe in myself...."

Niall's speech was inspirational. It had Liam in full tears and Louis clinging onto him. Harry nearly fell to his knees.

"Never give up on something that you have been longing for forever. Giving up just isn't worth it. I love this. I love being with my best friends on this stage and looking out and seeing so many faces that I barely know. I want to know all of you. And now I have that chance. It's so good to be back, everyone. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!"

And so Niall carried on his career forever. One Direction returned with the best surprise. Niall was okay and all was well. :)