✧°1°✧ Your Quirk

Start from the beginning

. ◦ ☆ When you copy complicated quirks, you have to figure out how to use them if you haven't already.

. ◦ ☆ Your energy goes down if you constantly keep switching between quirks in a short amount of time.

Quirk Fun Facts:

. ◦ ☆ Your hero suit often changes depending on what quirks you copy, that way you have more flexibility and understanding of the quirk.

. ◦ ☆ And your quirk isn't called Copy 'Cat' for no reason... Your quirk is weird and gives you a few cat like features. Not many though, only retractable claws, fangs, sometimes your eyes go cat like but only when you're angry. But no, ears, tail, or fur.

. ◦ ☆ Your quirk also gave you other cat abilities which are useful, that way you don't have to copy a quirk with that power. It lets you see in the dark, enhances your five senses, and also, you may land on your feet when you jump or fall. Sometimes you even hiss or paw at people.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

Witch

Abilities:

. ◦ ☆ Since magic isn't real, and is just made up by fans, there are many fake spells, potions, animals, etc. that you are able to make real.

. ◦ ☆ You can say any spell and it will work.

. ◦ ☆ You also have the ability of any fairytale witch would have. If it was created in a movie, book, series, anything, you could do it. (I'm not listing everything that any witch I've seen is able to do because that will take forever so just think of what any Disney witch was capable of. This includes Maleficent.)

Weaknesses:

. ◦ ☆ Holy water will burn you A LOT. (I know regular water 'melts' witches but for the sake of yourself, I tweaked it. Because you'd be dead by now. You're welcome.)

. ◦ ☆ You have an allergic reaction to red shiny apples if you eat them. You found this out one day when your mom gave you an apple.

. ◦ ☆ If you overuse your power, your muscles will slowly become weaker.

Quick Fun Facts:

. ◦ ☆ Because of this quirk, you were born with hair that changes color depending on your mood. When you have more than one mood, which is basically all the time, it'll become multicolored. You made a color chart for your parents and the people you are close to. You have memorized what ALMOST every color means. There are more than 100 so far.

. ◦ ☆ You have a major soft spot for black cats and may or may not have 8 of them living with you...

. ◦ ☆ Dwarf people, or extremely short people, scare you for some reason but you've only encountered them twice. (Well that would include Gran Turino... 😂)

. ◦ ☆ You adore riding on your broom.

. ◦ ☆ When you laugh too hard, it'll sound like a witches laugh. (Poor Shoto, don't make the reader laugh too hard...)

. ◦ ☆ If you ever encounter a princess, you will feel the need to kill them. (Let's hope you never see one!)

. ◦ ☆ Oh! And no need to worry, you don't look like those hideous witches! (Otherwise, it's instant rejection from Shoto.)

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Eijiro:

Animal

Abilities:

. ◦ ☆ You can have the ability of any animal.

. ◦ ☆ You are even able to transform into animals but once you do, you have to remain in animal forms for a whole day so you only use that ability for emergencies.

Weaknesses:

. ◦ ☆ You can only use two animals at a time.

. ◦ ☆ If you use more than two, it becomes harder for you to move, you become drained from energy.

. ◦ ☆ You can communicate with animals only through your animal form and it doesn't matter which one because you understand every animal. But you can't understand them when you're in human form.

. ◦ ☆ Unfortunately, insects do not count as animals for you.

. ◦ ☆ You're able to use sea creatures as well but it's more difficult for you.

Quirk Fun Facts:

. ◦ ☆ You often take animal form on Saturdays if you have nothing planned because you like talking to your pets and other animals.

. ◦ ☆ Sometimes you act like the animals quirk your using if you use it too much in a short amount of time.

. ◦ ☆ There is also a 50% chance that you gain an animal body part when using an animal ability. But only a minimal like a tail, teeth, claws, eyes ears, wings, etc.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Denki:

Natural Disaster

Abilities:

. ◦ ☆ You can create any natural disaster. And that natural disaster can even be a small thing such as rain, snow, hail, storms, etc.

. ◦ ☆ You can control how big or small it is and where it goes but it is very difficult and requires extreme focus.

. ◦ ☆ You also have the ability to stop a NATURAL natural disaster.

. ◦ You may use any disaster in any type of climate situation. Like using a tornado or avalanche underwater.

. ◦ You don't need any resources in order to make a disaster. You can create it from nothing.

Weaknesses:

. ◦ ☆ Your limit is two disasters at a time. It is already hard to focus on one but it's even harder for two. And as of right now, impossible to control three at a time.

. ◦ ☆ If you use a natural disaster for too long, let's say for more than 25 minutes at a time, you begin to lose control of it and it becomes wild. Then you have to wait until your energy is restored in order to stop it. You must have at least a 5 minute break before reusing the quirk.

. ◦ ☆ It is energy and muscle draining for you to overuse.

Quirk Fun Facts:

. ◦ ☆ You like making it rain a lot.

. ◦ ☆ You get scolded and often grounded when you make it snow in the summer.

. ◦ ☆ Sometimes you'd make it thunderstorm and say you're scared of thunder as an excuse to make Denki stay with you. (Him being a big dumdum, he forgets that you can stop the weather.)

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・