✧°9°✧ Picking Hero Names

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: First Time Saying Their First Name
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

You watched as people went up with their boards, telling the class what their hero name would be.

You had so many ideas in your mind and didn't know which one to choose. You sighed as you wrote a few names on the board and looked at them carefully, trying to decide.

You had written down:

Rona - Meaning Wise ruler
Oma - Meaning leader
Captain Tele
Alecia - Meaning noble

You looked to Izuku and whispered, "Pssst, hey!"

He had his attention on you now, "Yeah?"

You showed him your board, "I can't decide, can you help me?"

He studied the names carefully before replying, "I know what Rona and Oma mean but what about Alecia? What's that?"

You smiled, "Well it means noble." You shrugged and spoke again, "I just thought it was cool."

"I kind of like Rona the best, it suits you more." He smiled.

"You think so?" You repeated the name over and over.

"Yeah, it's cute!" He blushed a bit before asking you about his hero name and you two decided on Deku.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

You went up first, confident in your hero name, writing it in pretty bold letters.

You stood up in front of the class, slammed your board down, and happily screamed, "CopyCat!"

Midnight jumped up and down, "I love that! It's perfect, well because it's your quirk name and all." She laughed, "I approve!"

You smiled as everyone else agreed then you went back to your seat, looking at Kat who was having a difficult time thinking.

"So, what do you have in mind for yours?" You looked at his blank board.

"Oh ho ho, you'll see..." He devishly smirked and got up, walking to the front of the class. Once he got in the front, he screeched, "KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!!!!"

You and the rest of the class busted out in laughter.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

You stared at the blank board in front of you, trying to think of a name. "Oh jeez, I'll have this for the rest of my life, I don't know what the fuck to put down!" You huffed and looked at Shoto, "Oi Scarface, help me out will ya?"

He looked at you then your white board, "How about Mysteria or Enchantress?"

Your eyes widened, "How the hell did you come up with those so damn fast?! Those are great!"

He nodded, "My mind, (F/N), my mind."

You laughed, "No shit? Which one is better though?! I loved both."

"Say them out loud a few times, maybe that'll help." He wrote on his board.

"Mysteria... Myyssssteerriiaaa... Hm... Ennnchaaanntrreesss..." You paused, "Dammit I don't know!"

He looked at you, "Personally, I like Mysteria better but that's my opinion.

"That counts as bonus, your opinion matters. SoOo, Mysteria it is!" You vigorously wrote it onto your board.

Shoto was just smiling to himself, watching how happy you were.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Eijiro:

"Oi (L/N), what are you thinking of?" Eijiro asked you.

You shrugged, "I don't even know what sounds good..."

"Hit me!" He smiled.

"Huh?" You tilted tour head, confused.

"I meant, tell me what you have in mind." He playfully scoffed.

"Oh! Haha! Okay!" You looked at you board and read aloud, "I have Raven, Seraphina, Adamaris, Jasbeer, oooorr, Griffin." You looked at his confused face, "What?"

"Three of those I have no idea what they meant." His face is so adorable when he's confused.

"Oh, those! Well, Seraphina means ardent and fiery..." You looked at your board for the other names, "Adamaris just means graceful and noble. For Jasbeer, that means victorious hero."

"Sounded like you just geeked out on me with weird vocabulary..." He chuckled.

"Oh shut it! Which one sounds better for me?" You huffed.

He was silent before saying, "I liked Seraphina. Because ya know, you're fiery..." He winked.

"Oi!" You punched his shoulder, "Now I'm picking something else!"

"Joookiiinnng!" He rubbed the arm you punched.

"I'll pick Seraphina then." You winked back.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Denki:

"I think I'm gunna go with Catastrophe Girl or some shit because I honestly don't know anymore..." You shrugged, not really knowing what would sound good with your quirk.

Denki looked at you, "Seriously? There's other words you can use ya know."

"Pft, like what?" You sighed, tapping your marker on the desk.

"Liiiike uuhh... Calamity?" He softly smiled.

"Hm, that's better but I still don't know..." You paused, "Do you like the sound of Calamity?"

He nodded, "That's what I suggested. You lose your hearing already?"

You glared and huffed, "Oi just you wait..."

"Getting freaky now aren't we~?" He cooed.

"Bitch please, as if!" You wrote 'Calamity' on your board and smiled to yourself.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。