✧°3°✧ First Day At UA

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: First Day Of Training
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

You were honestly scared about your first day. No one had seen you because you weren't at the entrance exam, you were a recommendation. So you didn't know what people would think of you.

You thought you were good looking but you didn't know if other people would think so. That's not really what you cared about the most, you just wanted to be accepted by everyone.

Once you walked inside, you looked around the room, seeing you were the second one there. The first person was a boy with glasses and dark blue hair. You decided you were going to woman up and introduce yourself but a dude brushed passed you.

"Hey watc-" He turned around and stopped what he was saying as he took a look at you. There was a long moment of silence before he spoke again, "What's your name loser?"

You raised your eyebrow at him. He was being rude but there was sort of a calmness coming from his tone. "I'm (L/N) (F/N)... Also NOT a loser. Uhm, you aaarrre...?" You tried to look confident by crossing your arms.

"You'll fuckin find out." He smirked at you.

You nodded then walked away, taking a seat. That was odd, well at least it couldn't get worse from here, right?

Soon enough, the room started filling up and you introduced yourself to a few people who looked open to it.

Once Izuku came in, you were going to go to him but he looked occupied so you kept quiet.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

You and Katsuki walked to school together, you could see the building in view now, "Hey Kat..." You sighed.

He looked at you as you both walked, "What's up? You nervous or some shit?" He chuckled.

You were silent for a second before nodding, "Kinda..."

He laughed and stopped walking, "Are you serious?! You have literally nothing to fuckin worry about, you're perfect! Those losers should be the insecure ones, not you. Now shut up about that shit. You're not insecure."

You sort of blushed when he said that you were perfect. But he was wrong, you were insecure. "Hm, whatever."

You both started walking again, "Now once we get in there, act like you have no idea who I am okay?!" He huffed as we walked into the building.

"I'm definitely NOT doing that!" You stuck out your tongue.

"Do that shit again and I'll rip that out of your stupid mouth." He scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, tough guy..." You giggled as you approached your class door.

"Jesus, why is this door so goddamn huge?!" He kicked it open and entered the room.

You followed right behind him, looking at the few people in the room. You sat in the seat next to where Kat had placed himself. Neither of you introduced yourselves to anyone.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

"Hey I'm almost there where are you?" You asked Shoto on the phone.

"I'll be there in a sec, hold on." He blankly responded.

"Well hurry up, I don't wanna be late on the first day!" You huffed loudly.