✧°10°✧ First Time Saying Their First Name

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: Your House Pet
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

You and Izuku were hanging out in your house, watching his favourite  movie on the couch.

Once it was over you looked at him, "What next?!"

"I dunno! You're the one who invited me over!" He was blushing for no reason.

"Let's bake something!" You teleported both of you from the couch to the kitchen.

"Sounds fun!" Izuku smiled as he watched you.

"Soooo..." You paused, grabbing some things, "It's either cake orrr CUPcakes..." You laughed.

"Let's do cupcakes!" He smiled.

"Great idea Midoriya!" You laughed again.

"I-Izuku..." He was quiet.

"Hm?" You cocked your head.

"You can call me Izuku... You're my friend now after all." You could see how red his face was.

"O-Oh okay! Izuku." You found yourself blushing as well.

"Wow, my name sounds ten times better when you say it." He swooned.

You laughed, "I guess you may call me (F/N) now."

"(F/N)! Let's get baking!" He threw his fist up.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

You had always called Katsuki by his first name due to knowing each other since diapers.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

"I'm quit the job today..." You paused, "I've had enough of it, I miss being pampered at home." You laughed.

"Pft, you sound so petty right now, rich girl." He playfully scoffed.

"I shall take that as a complement, ShOtO." You smirked when you said his name.

"H-Hey!" He covered his face and looked away, "You didn't warm me before saying my name!"

You laughed loudly, "Haha!!! You're so flustered right now!"

"Shut it! I didn't say we were friends! You can't say my name yet!" He was definitely blushing.

You acted really sad, "Oh I'm so sorry... I didn't know that we weren't friends..." You made actual tears stream down.

"I was joking! Don't... Don't make that ugly crying face. It makes me sick." He chuckled.

"Now that wasn't very nice!" You punched his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, (F/N). You know that was a joke." He smiled.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Eijiro:

It was during the USJ attack, the same day Kirishima first realized his crush on you.

You were running from a few villains, not knowing where to go until you heard a few familiar screams, it was Kirishima. Your eyes widened as you ran towards his voice, as soon as you saw him, he was blasted by a powerful villain's quirk.

He was sent flying and smashed into a wall, it looked extremely bad. "EIJIRO NO!!!!" You ran towards the villain that hit him and used the strength of a bear to throw him as far away as possible. You then ran towards him, seeing he was a bit injured. You kneeled down and grabbed his face, "Hey?! Are you okay?! Say something!"

He just chuckled and winced in pain, "Did I hear you say my first name? Or is this some crazy dream? Wait, AM I IN HEAVEN?!"

You punched his arm, "No you red haired asshat!" Sighing in relief, you spoke again, "Can you get up?" You extended a hand.

"Y-Yup!" He took your hand to help him up.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・

Denki:

You were in your elementary school class, right behind Kaminari, always teasing him by calling him his first name.

"Yo Denki, how come you're so quiet?!" You poked his back like a million times.

"Oi, stop poking me (L/N)!" He huffed, "And stop calling me Denki!"

But soon after that, you two became the best of friends.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。