✧°12°✧ Confession

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: Contact Names During Relationship
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

Izuku had been flustered all day, thinking about you. He knew that he had to let you know about how he felt but he was scared. He thought you would definitely reject his feelings because he was certain you had a crush on Kacchan.

It was lunch time and you sat at the table with your lunch as usual, waiting on your friends to show up. Izuku was earlier to the table than usual, he looked like he had something he wanted to say to you but he didn't speak up.

"Hey, you look all hot... What's up? You alright?" You were genuinely concerned.

"I... Need to get something off of my chest..." His voice was really quiet you barely heard him so you teleported to the spot next to him.

He jumped at the action but tried keeping his cool, "(F/N)...?" He sighed.

"Yes Izuku? What is it?" You placed your right hand on his left shoulder.

"I, um... I like you." He looked up from the table, to your eyes.

You giggled, "Oh I know! I like you too! You're a great friend!" You didn't know that he meant he LIKED you.

"No, no no. I mean that I LIKE like you..." He bit his lip, feeling like he was definitely just friendzoned.

Your face was full of hot pink color, "W-Wait... Seriously?"

"You don't have to feel the same way, okay? I just needed to tell you, it felt wrong to keep it a secret..." He let out a loud sigh, waiting for you to say something.

You were extremely silent, now realizing all the signs that have passed your mind. He really did like you, that's why he blushed all the time.

"(F-F/N)...?" He watched you think.

A smile grew onto your face, "I like you too! I'm actually surprised that you didn't see it." You laughed, "I'm not good at hiding my feelings, so you must be even worse at noticing them!"

His face was blank, well actually, in total shock. The girl he has a major crush on actually likes him back? No. This couldn't be possible, can it?

"Oi! Earth to Deku!" You snapped your fingers in his face.

"O-Oh! S-Sorry!" He paused, "You're serious about liking me? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor (F/N)?"

You laughed harder, "Bitch please! You're hilarious!"

His face couldn't possible be anymore red, "S-So does this mean...?" He didn't finish his sentence.

"Yes, I think it does, definitely hungry for my lunch now!" You joked.

"(Ffff/Nnnn)!! That's not what I was referring toooo!" He covered his face.

"I knoooow what you meant! The answer is yes by the way." You teleported back to your seat as the others came by.

Izuku smiled at you the entire lunch period.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

It was Saturday and you were having a sleepover at his house for the millionth time.

The both of you were walking from your house to his, he was carrying your stuff.

"Oi, ya know I can carry my own shit, right?" You crossed your arms.