✧°21°✧ You Get Lonely At Night

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: First Kiss
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

For some reason, you couldn't sleep this night. So you decided if you couldn't sleep, you'd just get onto the roof and watch the stars. You grabbed a few things before teleporting onto the roof, just as you teleported, you see Izuku sitting on the edge.

You freaked out, thinking of the worst and you teleported right next to him, grabbing him in the process. 

"H-Hey! What the-" Izuku was surprised.

"What were you thinking?!" You shouted.

"What do you mean?!" He was obviously confused.

"You weren't gunna jump?"

His eyes widen, "What the hell (F/N), I was just sitting! Oh my god!" He sighed and hugged me, "Sorry if I freaked you out."

You laughed at yourself, "Well I'm majorly dumb. Sorry about that. Heh..."

He shook his head, "It's alright. Why are you up so late?"

You looked up at the sky, sitting yourself down, "I couldn't get any sleep."

"Me either." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, why couldn't you sleep?" You turned your attention to him.

"Just thinking."

"Sounds lame, Green Hair, tell me what you were thinkin about." You giggled.

"Oh nothing, just about training." He shrugged and got up, extending his hand to you.

You took his hand and got up, "Where we goin?"

"I'm taking you back to your room, you should be sleeping." He started walking you both to the elevator.

"What about you? Don't you need sleep?" You huffed.

"I will, I just gotta make sure you get to bed." He smiled at you as y'all approached your dorm door.

"Well, thank you Izuku." You smiled back, giving him a hug.

"Goodnight (F/N)." He blushed.

"Night night Broccoli Boy." You giggled then went into your room.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・

Katsuki:

You were in the common room of the dorm, sitting on the couch because you weren't tired yet. Everyone else should be asleep though, that's why you came out to the couch.

You sat there, looking out the window, the stars were bright tonight. Just then, you heard footsteps behind you, you looked but there was nothing there. "What the-"

"Hey why aren't you in bed missy?!" A familiar voice huffed. You looked in front of you and there he was, crossing his arms. "Well?" He continued staring.

"Oi, I'm not tired, that's why."

"So what? You should make yourself sleep. You need it."

"Same to you buddy!" You huffed, also crossing your arms while looking away.

"Tch, stubborn bitch as always. Come on." He grabbed your arm, pulling you up and started walking towards the elevator.

"What are you doing?!"