✧°7°✧ Realizing You Like Him

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: Contact Names Before Relationship
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

You've developed feeling for people before, you've been in love twice. Broken, twice. You didn't really care much anymore, you've put all that beside and focused on becoming a hero.

Lately your focus has shifted, specifically onto a boy. You tried denying your feelings after meeting him that day on the roof. But today, you felt a bit off on your usual emotions.

You and Izuku had gone to the mall together, this was the second time. This was different from the last, you were having more fun, trying on clothes, giving him a fashion show and what not.

After your fashion show, you looked at him, "So, which outfit should I buy?"

He took a while to respond and you noticed a slight pink tint in his face, "I-I think you look good in all of them..."

You quickly turned around, not wanting him to see that you were flustered, "Oh thanks!! Haha, I guess I'll buy all of them!" You quickly grabbed the clothes, buying them, then you both walked out, not looking at each other.

You were the one to cut the silence, "S-So I looked good... In all of them? Are you sure you have good eyesight Greenbean?"

He laughed at the name you called him, "Pft! I'm not blind, I'm stating facts! Plus you already bought all of them." He hid his face.

You nodded, realizing you had feelings for this green harried kiddo.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

You developed feelings for him over time. These feeling first started the day you too were allowed out by yourselves and he took you to an amusement park.

You were both 11 year olds, desperate for rollercoaster rides and cotton candy. Once you both got your cotton candy, you two headed to the Ferris wheel.

It was your first time on one so Katsuki had to convince you. It took a short while until you caved in and got on the ride. You gripped onto the railing and watched as the ride slowly took you up. You looked down from the height, which wasn't even that high yet, and you panicked.

Kat put his arm around you, in a way to try calming you down, it definitely worked and in that moment, you realized how much you've loved him.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

You realized you had a crush on Todoroki when he asked for your number. It is extremely difficult to hide your feelings because everytime you would be flustered, some strands in your hair would turn pink.

"What does this color mean?" Shoto took hold of a good amount of light pink hair.

You gasped and took it out his hand then laughing nervously, "Oh... That just means... Uh, that..." You paused trying to think of an emotion, "That I'm hungry! Yeah, hungry..." You giggled.

"We just ate, you're already hungry? Wow..." Shoto knew you weren't telling the truth so he was confused by you most of the time.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Eijiro:

You always sorta liked him, and would kinda hint it to him in your own way, calling him cute nicknames.

You developed these feelings the first day you hung out with him, he was so energetic, showing you around his house and singing Baby Shark to you. He was so adorable, you couldn't resist liking him.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Denki:

You had a crush on Denki since middle school because you would hang out almost everyday after school. There were hardly any moments where people saw you apart from another.

You had the same classes as he did every single year, it was like destiny. Then you had to move away, due to your parents nasty divorce. You blamed your mother everyday for taking you away from Denki.

Once you were back in town, you couldn't wait to be in his arms again.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。