✧°1°✧ Your Quirk

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

I'll let you know now, that I realized half way through making this, that these quirks are sort of OP but whatever. Deal with it, it's cooler this way!

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: How You Met
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

Teleportation

Abilities:

. ◦ ☆ Can teleport anywhere you choose, unlimited mile length.

. ◦ ☆ You can think of someone you know and teleport to them.

. ◦ ☆ If it's someone you don't know, you'll need a picture in order to get to them.

. ◦ ☆ You can teleport through basically anything.

. ◦ ☆ You're able to teleport other people and things to a desired location without touching them.

. ◦ ☆ You can also teleport other things to yourself, such as hostages, weapons, food, money, phones, diaries, underwear... (Oop the author got a little carried away...)

Weakness:

. ◦ ☆ Sometimes it is difficult for you to teleport more than 5 people or things at a time, it requires more focus, less distractions.

. ◦ ☆ If you're not too careful, when you feel certain emotions, you accidentally teleport yourself on the opposite side of the world.

. ◦ ☆ Whenever you become overly angry, you teleport the reason you were angry into a natural disaster. (That would be me teleporting my phone or brother into a volcano... Oops? 😂)

. ◦ ☆ It is possible for you to 'overuse' your quirk but there's not really a set limit, so you'll never know when your close to the overusing state. Sometimes your nose will bleed when you teleport yourself or others in a very long distance. Or when you use it constantly, you'll get a nosebleed.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

Copy Cat

Ablities:

. ◦ ☆ You can copy up to five people's quirks at a time.

. ◦ ☆ But it is very difficult to use more than two at once, you may have the others on stand by.

. ◦ ☆ In order to copy a quirk you must be able to see the person's face then you can add it to your shelf of five stand by quirks.

. ◦ ☆ You made a device, 'sunglasses' that allow you to access all recorded quirks and it'll show the face of the person and you'd be able to copy that quirk.

. ◦ ☆ All you have to do is say the name of a quirk, or person, and the glasses will bring it up for you.

Weaknesses:

. ◦ ☆ During training without hero costumes, you aren't allowed to wear the glasses (on certain occasions you'd cheat by using a contact lense version but it has its ups and downs...)

. ◦ ☆ If you accidentally copy a 6th quirk without realizing you already have five copied, you'll pass out.

. ◦ ☆ In order to change the quirks you have copied, you have to sleep. So you carry shots in a compartment inside your hero costume that'll immediately make you pass out for a few seconds. (It's unhealthy to do this many times so you only do this on emergencies.)