✧°2°✧ How You Met

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。
Next Chapter: First Day At UA
。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Izuku:

You were taking a short cut to get home, you don't normally do this but you felt the need to today. So you chose to go down this shady alleyway, although it looked quite spacious for an ordinary alleyway. It was semi-dark and definitely creepy.

You started questioning why the actual fuck you were taking this route but for some reason, you didn't turn back.

Suddenly you started noticing strange noises, sort of like a fight but you weren't too sure so you sped up to see what it was. Once you got a clear image, you could see All Might fighting this weird sludge thing and a green haired boy was behind him, passed out.

Being your heroic self (I know, I know, most of y'all aren't heroic but now you are! Yay?!) you decided to step in and help out by 'rescuing' the boy. But just before you could make a move, All Might had captured the creature. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and looked down at you, "Hello random citizen! Don't you worry, I'll take care of your friend, I got it from here!" You guessed he was talking about the sleeping green headed kid.

You shook your hand and looked at All Might, "Oh, no he's not my-"

"Well then! I gotta blast!" He interrupted you, grabbing the kid, and started flying away.

Now you're curious side came out, so you followed them, not by flying but by watching where he was and teleporting each time he got far. Then he landed. Luckily you were quick and All Might wasn't being too fast. After he had landed, he put down the kid and loomed over him. You hid behind a fence and ease dropped.

After All Might was done talking to the kid, he flew away. You saw the green headed boy latch onto All Might's leg before take off. "That's probably not good..." You followed them once more. Seeing that he sort of crash landed onto a roof of a tall building. You analyzed the building before teleporting up there and hiding behind of the roof pieces.

You peeked over it and saw a frail man with the kid. 'Wait, that's not All Might...' You thought. As you looked closer, he had very similar features as All Might. Then you overheard the two male's conversation. You put your hand over your mouth as All Might lifted his shirt up for the boy, revealing a huge nasty scar.

You didn't realize you've been leaning this entire time but you did as soon as your hand slipped and made a loud bang noise against the metal. "Shit..." You whispered.

All Might went into his hero form really quick and both of the male's attention were now on you.

You were too shocked to think so you stood up and nervously rubbed your arm, "Oh noooo... This isn't the bathroom..." You scoffed at yourself for saying that.

"How did you..." The boy started but trailed off as he studied you.

"Hey wait, I remember you! Are you here for your friend Midoriya?!" All Might asked as he walked towards you.

"Uuuh... Actually, I don't even know that kid... I was just um... Curious so I uh... Followed you guys..." You chuckled nervously.

"How much of that did you hear... Or... See?" All Might raised a brow.

"Uuh..." You paused then looked down at your feet, "Everything?"

"Oh lord..." The boy sighed.

All Might sighed as well, returning to his natural form, "Well, no worries I guess. I'll just have to rely on you two..."

Then you introduced yourself to them both and Izuku did the same.

You two knew about All Might's secret but somehow Izuku managed to keep him receiving One For All a secret from you.

(Sorry that was longer than I expected and it was pretty shit, so I apologize!)

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Katsuki:

Your moms were best friends so you two would always see each other. You both got along perfectly and had your own little squad. You would often protect Izuku from Kat. He gradually became more protective over you as the years went by.

(I feel a bit bad that Izuku's was like 500+ words and Katsuki got a few sentences... 😂)

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Shoto:

You and Shoto had met a year prior to applying for UA.

You recently moved into town because your parents decided it'd be better hero work here. Yes, your family was rich and there was literally no reason for you to get a job but you decided you wanted to feel ordinary for once.

You applied to a local cafe just yesterday and you got a call this morning that their staff was short and they'd love for you to start work that day. You rushed over there, once you got there, your coworker gave you your uniform and a run down on how to work there.

 You rushed over there, once you got there, your coworker gave you your uniform and a run down on how to work there

(The uniform)

You rushed into the bathroom, very excited and tried it on. You put your regular clothes in you car and went back inside, grabbing the small notepad and pen to take costumer orders.

And it just so happened that your first table was Shoto. You walked up to his table and smiled, "Hello, what can I get you today sir?"

He looked up, studying your figure, "You're new..." His voice was plain, but kinda deep.

You nodded, "Just got in a few minutes ago, they needed more service." You were now studying his figure. Realizing his hair was two different colors, then seeing his scar.

"Hm, I come here every morning, and order the same thing." He sort of chuckled.

"Oh how interesting! What is that thing you order sir?" You smile again, trying to get the order so you can move on to the next table.

"Just a chocolate carmel mocha frappe for me... And I'll add a plate of pancakes as well." He returned the smile.

"Aalllrrriiight, one chocolate Carmel mocha frappe and a plate of pancakes coming up!" You finished writing it down and walking to the kitchen, hanging the order up and resuming to the next table.

From that day on, you served him everyday. Each day, you would talk and you eventually swapped numbers, and becoming close friends before UA started.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Eijiro:

You two met at UA High.

(Short but eh, simple.)

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。

Denki:

You two were elementary school friends but you ended up moving half way through middle school. You haven't seen him in about 2 years but now you're back! You also texted or called each other on the daily when you moved, seeing his perverted self grow as the years went by.

。・✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*☆★☆*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧・。