(8)

February 2nd

Taehyung POV

MasterKooks
Taehyung get out of your damn room and come to mine. I'm not going to talk to seriously over text when we live in the same house.
It's really sad that I, the younger brother, have to talk to you like this anyway.
1:00pm

Why should I?
1:01pm

Why should you? There's plenty of reasons why you should!
1:02pm
For starters we both very well know that your six month anniversary with Hoseok is tomorrow and that's half of a year! Do you not understand how important that is! You still have the innocent man blocked with no explanation.
1:03pm

I love him but...
idk.
What if he cheats on me? What if I'm just so fucked up that he wouldn't want to be with me. What if he finds out?
1:04pm

Ok for one thing, you're an amazing brother and have always supported me.
1:05pm
Two since you're being a pain in my ass I guess were going to text this conversation with your lazy ass.
1:05pm
Three he knows. I told him because I don't want him to get angry at you! I don't want him to not know why you're behaving like this. He is your boyfriend and has all the rights to know about your bipolar.
1:07pm

I was going to tell him when I was ready! You know how god damn insecure I am about that.
1:08pm

Well maybe if you took your damn medicine you wouldn't be as bad as you are!
1:09pm
Just talk to him. It's not that hard to talk to him, consider yourself lucky that you have a boyfriend like him because they don't come very often.
1:10pm

Alright, I will.
Read 1:11pm

Are you sure you want to Unblock Hpewrld?
Yes|No
Yes

Hpewrld

Hobi I'm sorry.
1:13pm
Hobi?
1:45pm
...Hobi?
1:50pm
Hobi.
1:51pm

This is Jimin
1:53pm
Taehyung... I have bad news.
1:54pm

What is it?!?!?
1:55pm

Hoseok is in a coma.
1:56pm

How?!?!
1:57pm

You see Hoseok has epilepsy, and he had a seizure that threw him into a coma.
2:00pm
He's medicated, but the medication must not have been strong enough. That's what the doctors are saying.
2:01pm

I knew that he did I didn't think that this would ever happen. Are you there with him? Can I see him?
2:02pm

None of us did.
2:02pm
Yeah I am. I can FaceTime you if you want?
2:03pm

Please do.
Read 2:04pm

Incoming FaceTime from My Hope 💚
Answer|Decline
Answer

Jimin had bright pink hair and there was a frown plastered on his face. "Yeah so-" he gulped. "Yeah so were at the hospital, I'm here with my boyfriend Yoongi." Jimin flipped the camera at a boy with blonde hair. He looked up at the camera and did a small wave. "Hoseok's mom was just here, but she left for work. His dad works until six. I'm assuming he'll come in later. I saw him yesterday." The Camera turned back onto the pink haired boy, there were viable tear stains on his face.