(5)

January 15th

Hoseok POV

Skater_Suga

Looks like you had fun on your "ice skating date." 😊
8:07pm

Skater_Suga
Wikskalal who said it was a date?
8:09pm

Idk maybe You?
8:10pm

No! I never said that!
8:11pm

Hmmm 🤔
Your Snapchat says otherwise 🤪 and dinner afterwards how nice.

8:13pm

8:13pm

Fuck fuck fuck! I mean day! Day!!! Not date! I hate this phone!
Gah!
And he saw the story too wtfff I'm so done I'm going to cry in the corner in gay.
8:15pm

Why would you cry in the corner in gay if you told him how you feel?
8:17pm

I completely forgot to tell you that's what's going to make me cry in the corner even more.
8:18pm
So like we're ice skating and everything. Then he like helps me keep my balance cuz I literally can't ice skate to save my life and he taught me how to keep sturdy without his help like man he's so sweet I can't taKE it.
8:18pm
And alright we're skating along, talking to each other cuz at this point I'm not falling on my ass. Then I just straight up tell him how I feel as if it was the most natural thing ever.
8:20pm
Then he looks at me in the eyes, I swear that I could have died there happily. And you know what he says?

What?
8:21pm

"I like you too, let's go to dinner after this."
8:20pm
Then we did and I tried to pay then he was like "no I suggested dinner so I'm going too." We argued about it for about five minutes until I just let him pay for the food. (We had some bomb Chinese food btw.) He's actually the softest and nicest person ever.
8:21pm
Then, it gets even better, before I dropped him off at his house, he came over to my house for a bit and we watched a movie. That was pretty normal, but then before we got in my car to take him home he gave me THE warmest hug.
8:22pm
So yeah.

I'm so happy for you!! I told you that it would go well!
8:22pm

Shut up.
8:23pm
I'm kidding don't. I'm just glad I had some encouragement.
8:24pm

Of course!
8:25pm

Now we should get you and Tae to talk.
8:26pm