(7)

January 31st

Hoseok POV

MasterKooks
This is new because I've never text you, but I have to tell you something about Taehyung. None of his friends know about it.
5:00pm

What is it?
5:02pm

Taehyung, he's has bipolar disorder.
5:03pm
He was diagnosed at 16. I was only 14 then, but I found out because of how close we are.
5:04pm
The reason his episodes have become so severe are because he's starting to think he can go without the medication. If our parents were around more often he wouldn't be able to get away without taking it, but he is.
5:05pm
Since you guys talk so often, he was bound to snap on you somehow or show that he's not really the smiling face he puts on all the time.

This all makes sense now...
5:06pm
Why would he not take his medication consistently?
5:06pm

When he goes into his, what are called, maniac episodes, he becomes extremely happy and believes that the medication is no longer needed.
5:07pm
I wouldn't be too taken back by some of the things he says, because he does get extremely insecure during this and usually with one of his lower episodes he becomes depressed.
5:08pm
So yeah, that's what I'm texting you about. I wanted to do it when he was out with Namjoon after school,because he would kill me if I told you.
5:09pm

He was going to keep it a secret?
5:10pm
He doesn't want anyone to know about it. He thinks lower of himself just because of having bipolar disorder.
5:11pm
That Alexander guy doesn't help either.
5:11pm

This is a lot too take in, but thanks for telling me about it. It makes me feel a bit better.
5:12pm

No problem. I didn't want your relationship with him to fall apart.. especially since he talks about how much he wants to meet up. He really does love you even if it doesn't seem like it.
5:13pm

Shit, that hits home.
5:14pm
But at least ik the truth.
5:14pm

No worries bro.
Read 5:15pm

MasterKooks started following you!

You started following MasterKooks!

Idiots on ice

You know I have information I probably shouldn't be texting you guys.
5:20pm

Chim_Chim
It's to later for you to turn back, but spill.
5:21pm

Why does nobody ever let me type.
5:23pm
Anyway,Jungkook texted me and told me that Taehyung has bipolar disorder.

Skater_Suga
Oh? You know his behavior makes more sense now.
5:24pm

Chim_Chim
Yeah that's true.
5:25pm

Yeah I know..and he doesn't even want his friends to know about it. Not even me.
5:26pm

Skater_Suga
Shouldn't you be like pissed? That he didn't text you or tell you over call or you know?
5:27pm