Finale -36-

Y/N's POV

My life couldn't get any better.

The lineup for my group was being decided, Jimin's as well and our relationship had skyrocketed.

Practice usually took a lot of time away from my day, so I couldn't keep in much contact with Eunbi and Chaerin, neither with the boys. 

As Jimin and I were chilling at our apartment watching a movie we heard a knock coming from the door. 

I turned to face him trying to remember whether we were waiting for someone or not. "Did you invite anyone over?" I asked him.

"No? Did you?" 

I shook my head meaning 'no' and got up to open the door. 

"Wait wait, I'll do it. I'm the man." he ran in front of me.

"I didn't say otherwise." 

He unlocked the door and peeked outside. "Ahhh." he let a sigh of relief as the door swung open revealing our visitors. 

"What's up bitches." Chaerin entered the house first holding a box. She opened it right in front of my face letting me know there's a whole chocolate cake inside waiting for me.

"Guys!" I yelled in shock as the rest entered.

Our apartment filled with loud voices greeting one another. 

"It's been 84 years." Tae altered his voice to make it sound creepy.

"Almost." I admitted. "We've been super busy as you all know. It's hard." 

"We know honey, you're doing great." said Jin and hugged me to comfort me.

"Make yourselves feel comfortable. Mi casa es su casa." said Jimin and invited them to the living room.

I rushed to the kitchen and opened the box containing the cake and split it equally in pieces to serve our guests. 

"Babe, do you need any help?" Jimin asked me from the living room. 

"If you could." I yelled back.

He appeared right away and helped me pick up a few plates all together. Before storming out he landed a kiss on my lips and a comforting smile.

"I thought you'd eat this cake all by yourself." Chaerin commented as soon as I stepped in the living room.

"Nah I'm on a diet." I spat. "But it's cheat day today, don't tell my boss."

"Trust us, we won't." Jungkook said.

"I want to make a toast even though we're not drinking." Eunbi stood up and raised her plate. "To all of us who are trying to succeed in life but most importantly to our youth and good looks." 

"That's something I'd say." said Jin and we laughed.

"To our friendship!" I yelled and raised my plate as well from my seat.

"And to our future." said Yoongi calmly.

"Let's make the best out of our lives, especially you two that are entering the entertainment industry don't EVER let someone's comment ruin your day or the way you look at yourselves." Namjoon's kind words spoke to my heart.

"Let's love ourselves." Jungkook yelled and we cheered.

The night is still young.

Let's hope for better days, better future and the same fucking awesome friends I have.

Cheers to all of them.

GUYS IT'S OVER

Thank you soooooo much for supporting this story 

I can't believe it's done it took sooo long

I won't upload a book soon because I'm still working on the plot but I guarantee it's gonna be about Kim Taehyung

Love you so much,

Marina