Spotlight -33-

***!!!***

Y/N's POV

Jimin and I slept together at his house that night because we couldn't bear sleeping alone from our anticipation. 

I was woken up by a few notifications making my phone vibrate. I picked it up from the night stand without bothering Jimin sleeping peacefully after a long day.

My eyes were barely open but I could see a few messages from friends telling me how great we were but didn't bother. Until I saw it on YouTube and Twitter trending #1 and flipped out. 

With shaky hands and sweaty palms I woke up Jimin with my screams and started rolling on the floor. "What are you doing?" he asked me half asleep.

"See for yourself!" I said and shoved my phone in his face.

His eyes grew big at the sight of our success and his smile was glowing. "You're lying!"

"No I'm fucking not!" 

Yerin and Changwoo entered the room without knocking the door and threw themselves on the bed with us. "Congratulations!" they yelled.

"This is fucking crazy!" Jimin yelled and shoved his face in the pillow.

"Stop suffocating yourself and let's see what the comments are." I scolded him and we went through our phones happily checking at the comments' section. 

I moved on from YouTube to Twitter and lastly checked my emails only to find out the biggest surprise of my life. "J-Jimin." 

"Yeah?"

"Read this out loud." I said and gave him my phone.

"Hello Jung Y/N, I'm the CEO of the company JPM Entertainment based in Seoul, South Korea. My colleagues stumbled upon your trending video with Park Jimin singing and fell in love with your voice specifically and we would like to invite you to have a private audition in our company in order to accept you as a trainee. My sources have informed me that you have been dancing for 15 years and we would like to see that as well. Thank you for your time, it was my decision to contact you myself as I wanted to directly speak to you and invite you. Please let me know what do you think.
-CEO Yoon Junghoon"

Everyone's mouth dropped to the floor but they quickly congratulated me on my success.

I instructed Jimin to check his emails as well and noticed himself a message that gave to me to read it for him.

"Dear Park Jimin, my name is Bang Sihyuk and I'm the founder and co-CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. Your viral singing video caught my attention and I would like to invite you to audition for our company in order to become a trainee and debut. Jung Y/N would be accepted if we were planning on debuting a girl group but it is not a plan of ours yet. It would be an honor to have you audition and share your talent worldwide. Thank you for reading this message, please contact me for further information. Any other special talents would be useful.
-Bang Sihyuk"

"WE ARE BOTH ATTENDING AUDITIONS IN SEOUL!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

Jimin grabbed me and kissed me passionately expressing his excitement. 

"Ew, I'm leaving." said Yerin and dragged Changwoo with her out of the room, leaving us alone.

"I have an idea." he winked and I instantly ran to lock the door. "Let's celebrate our way."

"Make me sing baby." I yelled and threw myself onto him.

*smut*

He grabbed my thighs and spread them so that I would have one leg on each side of his torso. He kissed me passionately for a while before turning me around and hovered above me.

He moved lower and lower on my body leaving wet open-mouthed kisses all over my chest that was now exposed and moved even lower on my belly. "Ah that tickles." I giggled.

He stopped kissing me and laughed along with me at my silliness but returned to his sexy, hot and steamy self and went on with the 'process'.

His hands pulled down my shorts and underwear softly and I moaned, making him smirk through his kisses. He moved up to my lips and left pecks giving me time to undress him.

I couldn't even believe he could have toned abs even at 8am without working out at all but hey, it's Jimin.

He pulled out a condom from his night stand and wore it quickly to not waste any time. "May I?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah, you may." I said as he inserted his thingy in my area. 

"This is what we're gonna do backstage after debuting." he joked but I actually thought it was a good idea.

"I mean, I don't mind at all." I whispered as my voice couldn't get any louder from how much painful but enjoyable this was.

"You're flaming hot." he commented as he moved slowly in and out.

"And you're a daddy." those words left my mouth unexpectedly.

With that, he moved faster and faster by the second and made me moan loud enough for him to kiss me hard so that I wouldn't wake his parents up. 

***

I wore a shirt of his over my naked body and lied next to him resting my head on his chest. "How are you so good at making me feel special?" I asked him.

"Because you are and you should know that." he responded right away. "You're breathtaking inside and out."

"What inside are you talking about?" I winked at him and got the reference.

"Personality-wise baby, you dirty-minded young lady." 

"I'm so lucky to have you, all those girls can choke from their jealousy."

"You can't be compared to them." 

"They can't be us no matter how many boyfriends they change."  

"Guys are so fucking jealous of me because I have the most beautiful AND talented wife."

"Wife?" I said and almost choked.

"You're my wife and you don't even know." 

"Oh man we're young but yolo." I shrugged.

"That's my girl." 

I closed my eyes and had a flashback on the emails we had received from the entertainment companies. "Why don't we reply to the emails we got?"

"Ok." he said and reached for both our phones.

I bit my lip from the excitement and started to write my formal reply to the CEO.

"Mr Yoon Junghoon,
I have no other choice other than to accept your important invitation for a private audition. You have every right to make an appointment for me and I will make sure to attend it in Seoul, South Korea. My current location is Busan, South Korea but I am willing to travel all the way to Seoul for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting me and I promise I will not disappoint you.
-Jung Y/N."

"I'm so stressed." I rolled my eyes and hit 'send'.

"Let's make each other proud." he said and intertwined his pinky finger with mine to lock our promise.

🎼

oh my-

another smut that took a while to edit but I'm fine

I felt stressed just by writing this chapter as I can't even imagine a big ass company reaching out to someone personally for a private audition

anyways thanks for reading,

Marina