Beach Day -30-

Y/N's POV

I woke up alone in Jimin's king-sized bed. Naked. As expected. 

He had left me a shirt of his to wear on the edge of the bed but he was nowhere to be seen. 

I got up and wore that huge shirt to head downstairs. 

As soon as I opened his bedroom door the smell of pancakes filled the whole house. I bit my lip and smiled proudly and headed towards the kitchen. The sight was incredible. Jimin cooking pancakes alone, wearing JUST sweatpants. 

"Good morning my lady." he said happily and ran to kiss me. 

Our lips came in contact with each other but I quickly pulled back. "Jimin! The pancakes!" I freaked out and he ran back.

"How did you sleep?" he asked me.

"Pretty good, almost perfect." I said and sat on the counter. "Your bed is very comfy."

"Isn't my body?" 

"Your body is the most comfortable place one can sleep on." 

"That's what I wanted to hear." he said and spread my legs on each side on his torso and kissed me.

"What time did you wake up to prepare such breakfast?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"That's not what matters." 

"What does?"

"The fact that I'm making pancakes for the first time in my life for you does." 

I laughed it off and shook my head in disbelief. That guy. 

"Ready!" he yelled and grabbed the plate from the counter and placed it in the center of the kitchen table. He brought maple syrup, honey and other spreads for me to find what I prefer. 

"What a gentleman." I smiled and kissed him before serving myself.

Instantly the taste of a well-made pancake filled my mouth. Soft and sweet, like my man. 

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked him.

"Let's say I have a few things in mind. I'll tell you and you can choose." he told me and I nodded in response. "The options are the beach or a picnic." 

"Both." 

"There's not enough time for both." he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Let's have a picnic at the beach silly, that's what I meant." 

"Oh! I didn't think of that."

"Clearly." I joked.

"Then let's do that. The weather is very nice."

/// 

After taking a shower at home and changing clothes we drove off to the beach.