Naughty* -35-

***!!!***

Meanwhile

Jimin's POV

After receiving Y/N's texts at noon I couldn't wait to go back and spend some time with her after long hours and...days of idol training.

I spent the last week sleeping on the floor of the dance practice room secretly from the agency just to practice longer and be always on time but as anyone can imagine it made me a mess.

I decided to go home where my babygirl was waiting for me, take a shower and please her any way she wanted.

Her words made me think about her all the time in the shower. "Go into the shower before I jump on you and make you regret coming back." Bitch please, her jumping on me would never want me to leave.

Once our fight happened I regretted being rude to her. It hit home when she explained every thing I did wrong but I didn't want to admit it right there on the spot. 

But then the fun part happened and it was even more fun the fact that I had limited time to do what I wanted to her. It made my adrenaline hit RED.

I picked her up bridal style and gently placed her on the bed, leaving wet open-mouthed kisses on her exposed neck. 

I helped her take her hoodie off and her sweatpants as well, leaving her body exposed for me. "How did I hold back this whole time? I guess I forgot how hot you are." I said and took my clothes off with her help.

"I'm yours." she said with a smirk and closed her eyes. 

I pinned her hands back and started kissing her uncontrollably all over her stunning face and body. 

With one hand on her waist, I reached with my other one for a condom from the night stand and wore it carefully as always.

I took her panties off and threw them somewhere in the room without looking and unbuttoned her bra with one hand. 

Jimin junior loved it.

I inserted my penis in her vagina and she grabbed the sheets in reaction. "Oh Jimin!" she yelled.

"What?" I asked as I started to get sweaty.

"That's hot." 

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"What I'm seeing, my POV." 

Y/N's POV

"What do you see?" he asked me.

Jimin was sweaty and had his hair pushed back. His toned body was more defined as he moved in and out of me leaving me pleasured both orally and physically.

"A hot hot mess." I bit my lip as he moved faster.

He smirked and made me lose my chill. I grabbed his arms and pulled him closer which caught him off-guard. He fell gently on me and hovered kissing me and occasionally sucking my bottom lip. 

My moans filled the room combined with Jimin's kisses being left on my bare collarbones.

He moved lower each time and got to my private area, where he decided to go for one more round. 

I felt sore down there as Jimin inserted his boy in me. "Ahh fuck." I mumbled in a raspy voice.

"Come on babygirl I know you like that." he whispered and send shivers down my spine. 

I desperately held onto the bed-sheets and bit my lip to the point where it hurt really bad.

After a while he pulled out and lied next to me, staring deep in my eyes, probably watching my soul burn.

"How was I, princess?" he asked me cockily.

"You have trust issues, don't you?" I giggled.

"Ha ha ha that humor of yours is always there."

He back-hugged me and fell in deep sleep like a baby.

He was in fact my baby.

😍

hey boos

thanks for reading hehe

hope you liked it;)

a lot

kisses,

Marina