'Best Friends' -12-

Y/N's POV

Jimin

Me
my dance class didn't get cancelled again so don't wait for me 

Jimin
can I come over?

Me
where?

Jimin
at your dance class

Me
wait why lol

Jimin
I dance as well

Me
ohh well you can I'm guessing

Jimin
see you in an hour

Me
yes sir

I put everything I needed for the class in my bag and dressed up.

I exited my house and Jimin, of course, was there on time. "Why are you always on time?" I asked him.

"I'm not, you're always late." he giggled. "Are you sure we're gonna be there on time?"

"Yes, it's like a 5minute walk from where I go." 

"What do you have today?" 

"Hip hop for the next 2 hours." I said. "No breaks." 

"No breaks? Why?" 

"We have girls in the team that want to be professional dancers and we all have to pay the price." 

"I see." he nodded.

We arrived there on time, as usual, and introduced him to my teacher. "Mrs Mirae, this is Jimin, he's a dancer as well."

"Wow, nice to meet you Jimin, you'll join us today, won't you?"

"Yes I will, where do we start?" he said full of energy.

"Let's wait a couple of minutes and we'll start the warm up." 

"I'm going to show him what we do." I volunteered.

"Nice Y/N." my teacher smiled and left. 

Jimin focused on me and didn't say a word until we were done. He was so into this that he didn't get distracted from anyone. The other girls would come and check him out but he was incredibly focused on my words and body moves that didn't mind anybody.

 The other girls would come and check him out but he was incredibly focused on my words and body moves that didn't mind anybody