Extra -7-

Y/N's POV

After a few days I was back to my healthy self. Tbh I love when people are taking care of me and treating me like a queen, but it was time to start doing things for myself again. 

It was Monday.

Just- just wrong. 

I fixed myself and was ready to go back. Well not really but at least I looked presentable.

I grabbed my backpack from the floor and exited the house

I grabbed my backpack from the floor and exited the house. Jimin was already waiting for me as I had notified him that he didn't have to go to school alone from now on. "Jimin!"

"It's been so long." he giggled and gave me a big tight hug.

"How was school without me?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Meh boring." he shrugged. "Just the same shit."

"Well I'm here to make it better." 

He simply smiled and we kept walking and chatting. One thing that happened while I was gone was that one of Minji's friends got suspended due to bullying another student. Minji will be next if she keeps messing with me or my friends.

"Did Minji do anything to you?" I asked, again out of curiosity.

"Except the fact that she's flirting with me aggressively, then no." 

"Ugh will she ever realize that she's not going to date you or something." I rolled my eyes.

"She isn't my type, I would never do that to myself." he joked.

"You better stay away from her, she's very evil." I looked down.

Jimin noticed instantly and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Are you alright?"

"Just a few memories keep coming back." I said and forced a smile. "I'm good."

With that, we didn't realize we had arrived to school and were surrounded by our friends. "Y/N!" the boys were yelling. 

"Do you feel better?" asked me Namjoon and I nodded.

"I missed you all." I smiled and we formed a group hug.

///

Another bell had rung and every student bursted out of their classrooms in excitement. I left the classroom quietly and went to find the girls. Jimin waved goodbye and followed the boys to the back.

As I was walking around the school alone I felt eyes on me. That feeling when you think someone's there looking at you and you get the chills. That's what was happening. 

I stopped and looked around only to find Minji and her squad staring at me and laughing. I stood there watching them in confusion. 

One of her friends approached me and pinned me to a wall. "Watch where you're going bitch." she said and the girls laughed.

"What the hell-" I said and pushed her away. After releasing myself I looked at the rest of the girls and realized they were coming towards me with Minji in the middle. 

"We were doing something important and you interrupted us." Minji said and stood very close to my face.

"Don't speak this close to my face, your breath smells like bullshit." I told her and took a step back.

"And you smell like a loser." she joked and her friends laughed again.

"The hell you want from me? I don't have time for your immaturity."

"We were staring at Jimin playing football and you walked by and interrupted." 

"Am I not allowed to walk anymore?" I said sarcastically.

"If you keep that attitude you won't be able to walk." she pushed me.

"Touch me one more time and you'll get in trouble." I raised my voice. 

"I love trouble." she pushed me harder this time.

"She said don't touch her." Jimin appeared out of nowhere. 

"Jiminie!" Minji faked a cute voice and played innocent.

"Y/N are you alright?" he asked me and looked carefully around my face for any injuries.

I nodded and looked back at the girls with a threatening glare. "Have a good day ladies." I said and coughed. 

Jimin grabbed my hand and guided me behind some trees. "I heard everything." he confessed.

"I'm so disappointed of myself." I cried and punched one of the trees. Almost instantly blood started coming out of my fist and Jimin placed my hurt hand between his and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Why did you do that?" he asked calmly.

"I could have done something to stop them from harassing me but I didn't and I don't know why." 

He pulled me into a tight hug and whispered. "You did great."

He led me to the principal's office and helped me cure and wrap my wound. 

The whole time I had been avoiding eye contact with him as he was trying to help me. I seemed heartless and rude but in my offence I was just feeling hopeless and weak. 

I had no idea why I didn't stand up for myself during the fight just like the previous times. This time something blocked me from fighting harder. 

Jimin and I were walking towards our classroom when Eunbi and Chaerin appeared. "What happened?" they asked me.

"Long story, she'll tell you later." said Jimin with the most blank tone and pulled me inside the classroom.

"Um-" I looked at him angrily. "What the fuck was that?"

He didn't even look at me and headed to our desk without saying a word. "Ugh!" I yelled.

My classmates turned to look at me with weird stares as I was in the middle of a mental breakdown. Literally. 

"Why does everything have to go so wrong?" my eyes got teary.

Jimin was gesturing me to come his way and I did while slightly crying. "What?" 

"Listen, I'm not trying to be rude but-" he paused and cleared his throat. "Are you on your period?"

I stood there looking at him in shock. "I'm expecting, why?" 

"You're a mess sweetie." he said and caressed my cheek. 

I nodded and sat next to him more comfortably. He gave me tissues to wipe my tears and I just stared at the ceiling for the whole lesson. 

Why is my life so extra?

oml this is the most random chapter but I guess it's good because Y/N and Jimin get some bonding time through random occasions. 

thank you for reading don't forget to vote

ily,

Marina