Moonchild -24-

Y/N's POV

Sunday, the weekend was almost over which meant I would have to deal with Minji irl.

I rolled on my bed stressing over the situation just by the thought.

I picked up my phone from the night table and scrolled through my notifications to relax.

Jimin: Any plans for tonight?
Chaerin: yooo I got a new outfit it slaps haaard
Eunbi: my belly hurts aaahhh:(
Hobi: morning sunshine🌞

No shit I didn't want to reply to anyone at that moment but I decided to do so, otherwise they'd all figure out I was going through something.

I replied to Hobi first with a good morning.

I moved on to Chaerin, my crazy friend.

Eunbi was next and left Jimin for the very end.

Jimin

Jimin
Any plans for tonight?

Me
not really

Jimin
wanna do something together?❤️

Me
okayy like what?

Jimin
I wanna show you something
just dress comfortably

Me
how comfortably?
PJ's?
hoodie?

Jimin
not that comfortable
something pretty but comfy

Me
we're overanalyzing it

Jimin
you asked for it
anyways be ready by 7

Me
I won't be late sir

Jimin
excellent👌

Aaaand I left him on read once again. But this time it was to find clothes that matched his description. "Pretty but comfy." I mumbled.

I looked through my wardrobe found a couple of pieces that would be ideal for our "date".

I turned to check the time on my clock and figured it was still 11am and I had nothing to do until 7pm came by.

I ate breakfast and went back to my room to study for school. Lame.

After I had finished I slept for a while and woke up just in time for my date with the one and only Park Jimin.

I did my makeup first because I was afraid I would mess up my clothes and then dressed up and fixed the mess that I call hair. I brushed my hair neatly and let it be.

Just when I had finished and grabbed money from my dad I received a call from Jimin and picked it up. "Hey."

"Are you ready princess?" he asked me with his husky low voice.

"Yeah I'm coming outside in just a second."

"Okay see you there." he said and hung up.

I kissed my dad goodbye. "Don't be late!" he said in an intimidating tone.