Biggest Gossip-11-

Y/N's POV

I had the same thought in my head for the rest of the day. What should I do to Jimin for the bet? The same question over and over again. 

"What would I like him to do as my slave, huh?" I was mumbling to myself. 

And then the best idea that combined all of my feelings about him popped up. "Let's have some fun." I said and rushed to change.

After my everyday typical morning stuff, I sprinted out of the house, only to find Jimin standing opposite to me with his hands in his pockets

He came closer to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he said and reminded me of the incident. 

"It's cool, but why?" 

"What do you mean why?" he scratched the back of his head. "I apologise for being a dick." 

"No I don't mean that, I mean why did you act like this?"

He gave me a blank stare and looked away in seconds. "It's complicated."

"The more complicated, the more interesting." I winked at him.

"Mine is a little.." he paused. "Meh, can't say."

"Stop teasing me like that, you know the best that I'm curious." 

"I'm gonna pay back today, remember?" 

I nodded and clapped my hands in excitement. "I have a few things planned."

"Good?!" he said hesitantly.

"Very good." I winked again and didn't answer any further questions.

After some walking we had arrived at school just on time and moved to class. Before he went in I stopped him and pinned him to the wall. "First." I began. "We're gonna pretend we're in love just to see Minji's reaction."

"I'm in babe." he said and grabbed my hand tightly. 

He pulled me brutally into the classroom where most of our classmates were sitting. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders casually and we walked in. In the meantime we were giggling and 'teasing' each other.

"Ew." I heard the most annoying female voice in the history of humanity. 

"Oh, Minji." I faked a smile. "How are ya?"

"I was fine until I saw this." she said with a disgusted face pointing at us. "What are you two think you're doing?" 

"What do you mean?" I said and cuddled Jimin tightly. "Am I not allowed to do this when you're around?"

"Yeah." she flipped her hair.

"Try me bitch."

Minji eventually got so mad that she exited the classroom. At that moment I felt a little bad for her but on the other hand what she had done to me in the past doesn't even count as 0,0001% compared to that troll.