Chapter Nineteen.

Începe de la început

'what should I DO?!'

I'm totally dead.

REALLY DEAD.

"Idiot child. Use Kurama's Chakra and end this!"

'Heck no, they'll think I'm a monster!'

"That thing is a monster and no one cares! USE IT. "

I did hand sign, begging for his Chakra until I felt the heat of Kurama powers all over me. And then I turned to that thing again... That four tailed demon AGAIN.

 That four tailed demon AGAIN

I hate this form. This is the cause of my wounds.

I ran with my four paws or whatever they are and tried reaching the snake's end. Its bigger than me, but I have to beat it, no matter how small I am than it.

The flames went to my hands, more like lava, I hit the snake hardly to its scales, it hissed and tried biting me, instead I gave it a kick on the face and made it hold back and poof! Hikari is back to human form.

He, without calming down, grabbed two kunai's and made three clones. Two went to me, I started to throw my fire on them until they vanished.

Hikari jumped above me, thinking I didn't see him, that fool.

He was about to slit me or stab me with the double kunai but this happened to the fool.

I grabbed his arms with my two hands and came back to my human form. I held back one arm and gave him a Chakra punch that threw him away.

But he jumped on his feet and ran to me screaming while still holding his kunai.

I tried having Chakra to my hand but turns out I used a lot that made me a bit stressful. Oh god, this is not good.

Hikari tackled me, went behind me and had his kunai on my throat.

"S-see the Kazekage?" he whispered , making me look at the Hokage and Kazekage forcefully. "I am the one to tell you this... H-he is my father. And guess... Guess who he is?"