Chapter Nineteen.

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Nii-chan. I'm sure I will kick his butt." I said in hesitation, but trying to show how calm and fearless I am.

Not to mention, I will not be using Kurama's Chakra because... some are Konoha villagers which means they will think of me as a monster like always. If only they see what I turned into. Only if I want to, I will.

I, without thinking, jumped off the rail thinking its like the second chunin Exam where thw height is near. But god , I jumped without thinking but ended up well by my feet.

Hikari used the stairs, hah. How funny and coward way to get downstairs. What a chicken!

Says the girl who accidentally jumped, but ehh who cares? I'M FIGHTING HIM! THAT matters!

We both went to the middle of the field.

Hikari scratched the back of his head. "Listen, if I win and causing you no harm. Would you go out with me?"

I scoffed. "You wish. Besides, you are the one to lose not me. If you lose, which you will obviously, you will buy me ramen for a month. Got it? Your deal is on, and mine is...?"

"On. Yes, this is a deal." He said.

I smirked and looked at the sky.

"Begin!" said Genma.

I begun with a:

(Instead of swords, imagine its fists sometimes and then kunai, the one with the long dreadlocks which if I dont know the name of this anime or him sorry is Kyuubi

(Instead of swords, imagine its fists sometimes and then kunai, the one with the long dreadlocks which if I dont know the name of this anime or him sorry is Kyuubi. I suck at writing fights I swear, sorry.)

As I dodged his attack and jumped backwards far. I sent the Chakra to my hands and thought of fire, which it came to my hands.

Hikari scoffed and lifted up his sleeves. I narrowed my eyes in confusion, until I saw what that is.

He had snake scales on both arms.

And the next thing I knew is him turning into a white snake. He hissed loudly and tried biting me. I jumped as it bit air down there and I landed on its head. "Oh shit-"

He shook himself.

I jumped off it to a far distance and started to do Shadow Clone Jutus with hand sign. I did seven clones making them attack it. As for the real me, I took out three shurikens and threw them at him. As I expected, he dodged them and vanished my clones with a simple attack.

"KYUUBI! HE WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOTHING!" screamed Naruto.

I glared at him. "If you listen closely, you'll hear me not caring!" I yelled at him. Turning my head an d seeing the snake slithering towards me. I gasped softly and my brain went blank.