Palming his cheeks sweetly, Nyonika said "Manik, I know you wanted to spend time with us but beta work comes first". Truth be told, Nyonika herself wanted Manik to be home but she also knew the importance of work, for if you disrespect it, it will come back to disrespect you.

"But maa... even papa is coming tomorrow after three months", Manik being the youngest of the house, was always everyone's joy. To say he was mumma's boy won't be false but you have to add the fondness he had for his dad. While he saw his mom as his friend, he idolized his dad.

"And Raj would be very angry if he comes to know you are staying here at the cost of your work",Nyonika struck the right cords as there was nothing in the world which Manik could do which he feels will hurt his dad. Being the happy go lucky fellow that he is, it was rare when he thinks before taking a decision and the only exceptions were when concerning Raj.

She knew how to get things done from him. She was after all his , MOM. "Fine...I will go meet them but I will decide after meeting", he put forth a baseless condition because she knew he will now accept it. She batted her lashes in agreement. "Now help me choose my outfit for the meeting", nudging Nyonika, they mother son duo moved to have another round of bickering.

~•~

The cafe Trendz of the Lalit Mumbai, had turned into a no media zone for the day as paps' favourite, Manik Malhotra was to have a meeting there. The best possible spot which gave view as well as privacy was given to him.

Even after all these arrangements once every minute a fan intruded and asked for a picture whereas Manik being Manik never refused. Blame that on his thinking that a celebrity is what he is because of his fans. Clad in a checkerd white and black shirt along with black rugged jeans, Manik was alluring even those who were not his fans, that's the level of his charm.

Even though he posed with a wholesome smile for his fans, inside his brain, he was still with the hazel eyed businesswoman

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Even though he posed with a wholesome smile for his fans, inside his brain, he was still with the hazel eyed businesswoman. She seemed to have conquered his entire thought process and honestly, he didn't mind. He was loving to dwell in her thoughts.

Manik was not able to forget the coldness that those eyes held in them but more vivid, in his mind was, how that coldness was transformed to warmth when he met her eyes and also how they went back to being icy at the end. All these imaginations of his mind were keeping him focused on them, making him quite unaware of his surroundings.

Entering that cafe, was Nandini. With her usual, no nonsense aura extending from her body language, she was dressed in a white off shoulder top and a rugged black jeans. The watch in her hands as well as the black shades that she wore, enhanced her persona.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें