"And do we? You hated her when you found out that she knew where you were. At the end of the day you are just like our father. Filled with evil. We should have never took you in." He said and each word he spoke out felt like it was going through my heart with a sharp blade.

"Jace..." I whispered, trying to say something but he wouldn't listen to me.

"By the order of the clave, I arrest you." Jace said and I widened my eyes. I shook my head but he was already putting the cuffs on my hands. Alec came closer.

"Jace, don't do this." Alec said and I just looked down. I looked at my mother, who was the only one that did believe in me. The only one who was true with me. Alec and Jace went already against me like it was nothing. They thought I was capable of killing my own mother.

"Mum..." I whispered again and cried softly as I closed my eyes. Jace yanked me away from my mother and pulled me out of my room like I was some sort of animal. The cuffs on my hands started to burn me as he was pulling me the whole time. Jace didn't care that he was hurting me. I don't think he would ever care again.

Everyone around us was looking at us in shock. I knew that some of the Shadowhunters were terrified of me and some of them believed in me. I saw Simon looking at us in confusion and he started to walk towards us. I cried and shook my head but he didn't listen. Jace yanked me downstairs to cells. As we approached near to Jonathan's cell, I could see him smiling.

I looked at him in anger, knowing that this was all a part of his plan. He wanted this to happen. He wanted that everyone that cared for me would hate me at some point and he got what he wanted... Jace pushed me in the cell next to Jonathan and closed it behind me.

"JACE!" I screamed as I saw that he wanted to walk away. I was knocking hard on the glass of the cell and saw that he was looking at me.

"Please, I didn't kill her. It wasn't me!" I cried out loud but he didn't give in. I saw Alec running downstairs together with Izzy, Lizzy and Simon.

"Jace, this is nonsense, let her out." Alec said and Jace shook his head.

"We should have done this the first day when she took step in the institute." Jace said and Simon scoffed.

"Are you serious? That is Clary. She would never do this!" Simon shouted in anger and Jace got closer to Simon.

"Oh yes, and that there is my brother who has killed millions!" Jace shouted in anger and I saw Simon shutting off. He looked at me and I knew that he was sorry.

"This is no place for her, Jace. She is not a criminal." Alec said and Jace shook his head.

"Right, you are right. She is no criminal. She is a monster. A abomination. She shouldn't even live with the amount of powers she has." Jace said out of anger. I heard Izzy gasp and I took a few steps behind. I couldn't believe what he just had said... The tears didn't stop. They were flowing like water out of my eyes.

"Don't argue with me over this because she will stay locked in." Jace said and left. Lizzy and Izzy left after him. Both Alec and Simon were just looking at me. I looked down at my hands and s at down on the cold, hard floor of the cell.

"He hates me..." I whispered.

"Welcome to the club." I heard Jonathan's voice say. The anger I felt when I heard him. I wanted to kill him. I had no idea what he had done to me but I knew he did. It was all him. I did not hurt my mother and I knew I never would. Only Jonathan was this evil...

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I screamed and I started to hit the wall that separated our cells. I could hear him chuckle. I started to cry and kicked the wall.

"You will thank me later for this. They never cared for you. Look how easy it was for Jace to turn against you." Jonathan said and I shook my head. I was not going to let him manipulate me like this. This was what he wanted to do for so long. I can't give in now. I don't want him to win.

I saw Alec walking towards us and he held his hand on the glass. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. His hazel eyes were full of sadness. I could see it. My heart ached because if he was looking at me because he felt sorry for me, I don't want him around here.

"I will try everything in my power to get you out. I don't know if Jonathan did this but I do know that you are not capable of doing this." Alec whispered. I walked towards the glass and let my hand rest were Alec's was.

"Thank you." I whispered and he smiled. I saw Alec leaving together with Simon and I felt like I was going to die here or go insane.

I still couldn't believe that Jace had done this. He locked me up and made me out like I was some sort of danger to everyone. Did he think this the whole time? Was he afraid of me or was his anger getting the worst out of him? My heart was torn into pieces. I couldn't believe that Jace would do this... If our mum was looking now at us, she would be so upset. I missed her already...

I don't know how Jonathan got to me or to my mother but I was sure that no one had seen power like this. No one would believe that it was Jonathan who did this. I was framed for this... I didn't do anything... I would never hurt my mother... I couldn't...

I sat down again and just looked at my reflection in the glass. My eyes were red and swollen just because of the crying. I felt like I couldn't even speak because I screamed so much... I had never thought that this girl who finally had her apartment would end up like this. Maybe everyone would have been better off without me. Maybe I should have never gone to the club... At least mum would have been alive...