GOOD OMENS

OH MY GOD GOOD OMENS PEOPLE!!!

It's got:
Both the main characters being non-binary asexuals (Catch me throwing hands with people who try to erase Az and Crowley's asexuality, I will end you) who mostly prefer male pronouns and are in love with each other.

Female actresses portraying characters typically portrayed by men (two of the angels, two of the horseman) and doing it without being sexualised + THE HORSEMAN POLLUTION USES THEY/THEM PRONOUNS!!!

Has no problematic moments. At all.

The only sexual act in it is COMPLETELY CONSENSUAL.

Jack Whitehall and Adria Arjona being peak bi culture.

The actors being perfection.

Frances McDormand's narration!!!

The. Mother. Fucking. Bentley.

THE SOUNDTRACK!!!

The moment when Somebody To Love comes on (it's a wonderful moment that you should experience yourself so that's all you get here) gave me the happiest face!!

It has a wonderful, satisfying end. Like the hugest fuck you to this culture of creating ridiculous twists for the shock factor.

NEIL GAIMAN WROTE THE FUCKING SCRIPT!!!!!!!!

David Tennant and Michael Sheen's chemistry!!!!

There's a couple of moments where Crowley presents as female for something which I won't tell you and it's so tastefully done. Like, it completely avoids transphobic jokes. SOMEONE LEARN FROM THEM!!!!

It literally presents a question about the nature of war and war in modern times and fascism and morality and binary ethics. It's fucking excellent!!!

WATCH IT YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!!