HappyMe™

I had an exam yesterday and it went so terribly, I can't explain.

Like the past exams were so easy so we all thought that we'd aced this but nOoOo.

Anyways, the fact that I sat three exams in three days in a row that were all very, very difficult and was enough to make my Dad be pitiful of my situation. And, anyways the next one is (Commercial Geography) on the twenty fourth. So, I got to watch Captain Marvel after the exam yesterday.

A List of things that happened:

When, around 6:30, we decided that we were going to go watch the movie, my Dad tried to book tickets but the only place that had any was, get this, near my exam center. We got tickets for the 8 o' clock show but we had to be there at 7, otherwise they'd cancel the booking.

Then my sister decided she didn't want to go. My mom decided she did. It was a whole ass argument. That delayed us.

We got there around 7:25 so all the booking was for nothing.

The multiplex is on the third floor of a shopping mall. My mom went shopping, while my dad and I went to get tickets.

When I was getting snacks (mix of caramel and butter popcorn + peach ice tea), the trailer for Lion King came on and I cooed at Baby Simba because Baby Simba is love.

We had about ten minutes to the movie so my dad decided to go to the bathroom because it's a two-hour-three-minute long movie and what you will.

Then, from somewhere inside one of the cinemas (mind you this was a multiplex) I heard the avengers theme and freaked out because I thought the movie was gonna start and I was not planning on missing even a single frame. But it wasn't the movie cuz it was 07:55 and no body ever does anything on time in this country, much less do it early.

We're very punctual.

The movie is amazing.

I cried. Multiple times. Repeatedly. This does not happen very often. Like the even at the Marvel Studios title (you'll know why if you've seen it).

I don't wanna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it, but the socio-political commentary in this is so sharp! And it's written so flawlessly! wAtCh It.

Also the MUSIC!!!!! THEY HAVE AN EXCELLENT SCORE AND AN EVEN BETTER SOUNDTRACK!!!!!

also, GOOSE!!!!!

Fluffy little baby

Fluffy little baby

I love this awesome flerken!

In other news, our neighbors (who lived downstairs) moved out and now I'm free to play really loud music